Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Anyone that questions WikiLeaks Authenticity (Look Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] To Anyone that questions WikiLeaks Authenticity (Look Inside)

Dona Brazile just admitted she did send those emails and gave questions to clinton.... smh

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...nton-camp.html

qoute

"“My job was to make all our Democratic candidates look good, and I worked closely with both campaigns to make that happen. But sending those emails was a mistake I will forever regret,” she wrote.

TL;DR version

what did the emails say? why should we care?

Comment

man podesta's pizzagate........ need to be investigated asap

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
        TL;DR version

u should care

coz if she admitted its real then all u arsols that say its fake should start reading them wikileaks

the emails are damning and corruptions all over discussed

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          Dona Brazile just admitted she did send those emails and gave questions to clinton.... smh

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...nton-camp.html

qoute

"“My job was to make all our Democratic candidates look good, and I worked closely with both campaigns to make that happen. But sending those emails was a mistake I will forever regret,” she wrote.
          the only thing she regrets is getting caught... oh, and that Clinton didn't give her anew job the very next day like she did for Debbie "Blabbermouth" Schultz (AKA - The Gerry-curl Jew)

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
            TL;DR version

They were passing Hillary the questions she would be asked in debates in advance.

Her admission doesn't help hardline Democrats who tried to dismiss the whole thing as some Russian conspiracy.

Leaked DNC plan was:

1. Allied media supports Trump in early primaries to take out establishment Republicans
            2. Strong Clinton triumphs over feeble ultra-left Jew Bernie (Chairs Schultz & Brazile)
            3. Allied media turns against racist chauvinist Trump, destroys him
            4. A second Clinton easily wins presidency

The leaks ****ed up steps 2-3, strengthened Trump support, turned Bernie supporters against Clinton, Russia was used as an emergency scapegoat

Last edited by ////; 03-17-2017, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Wikileaks publish real stuff.

However, they also choose what to release and what to withhold. They make this decision based on trying to impose their own goals on the world.

This makes them part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                Wikileaks publish real stuff.

However, they also choose what to release and what to withhold. They make this decision based on trying to impose their own goals on the world.

This makes them part of the problem, not part of the solution.
                when they see corruption on trump they will not hesitate to publish

they released corruption on bush if u could remember
                they dont side with any party

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  when they see corruption on trump they will not hesitate to publish

they released corruption on bush if u could remember
                  they dont side with any party
                  Assange doesn't work for the Republicans, he works for Assange.

He personally wanted Hillary to lose the election, and Wikileaks did what it could to assist in that goal. How much influence it had is debatable.

That doesn't mean that Assange is a supporter of the Republican party, nor necessarily of Trump. However, he is an enemy of Hillary Clinton.

He isn't neutral, and his Wikileaks should not be seen as impartial - it releases what it does to further Assange's goals.

That doesn't mean that they release false stuff though. It just means you will never see any counter-evidence or anything that would contradict Assange's wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    Assange doesn't work for the Republicans, he works for Assange.

He personally wanted Hillary to lose the election, and Wikileaks did what it could to assist in that goal. How much influence it had is debatable.

That doesn't mean that Assange is a supporter of the Republican party, nor necessarily of Trump. However, he is an enemy of Hillary Clinton.

He isn't neutral, and his Wikileaks should not be seen as impartial - it releases what it does to further Assange's goals.

That doesn't mean that they release false stuff though. It just means you will never see any counter-evidence or anything that would contradict Assange's wishes.
                    i disagree

they publish anything if it authenticated source of some corruption going on

if u could back your opinion about asange hating hillary personally with source and reason why i would consider

Comment

Working...
                    X