No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor Sparring For Floyd Mayweather Looks HORRIBLE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor McGregor Sparring For Floyd Mayweather Looks HORRIBLE

My Gosh this is absolutely horrible boxing by Conor. Horribly embarrassing.

To even think this fight should fly is the ultimate fraud move even if you compare it to all of Floyd's cherry picking standards. lol

I could probably whoop this *****s ass.

Comment

If they actually fight

I just hope Mcgreggor forgets it is a boxing match and gives Floyd a few kicks and knees to the head, then apologizes, and calls it a mental lapse.

That would be so funny!

Comment

Wow, he looks really stiff and nonathletic. I don't think I was that bad when I first started at 12 years old, wild yeah, stiff no. This is really bad for a guy who already does combat sports and is a good mixed martial artist. I rather see his flaw be that he's wild and needs to calm down, instead he's stiff which is a bad sign to work with I think

Comment

He's going to look even worst when Floyd hit him in the mouth.

Comment

The Oracle speaketh:
            People who dksab will watch these and motivate Connor so that he will think he has a chance and will get caught in his own hype and actually believe it.
            For Floyd Connor is the best bussiness and smartest move no matter how you bend it: minimum risk & maximum money.
            Floyd will also help Connor believe he actually has a chance and will pull him into his trap.
            During the fight Connor will be so humiliated and frustated that probably he will try to kick or grapple Floyd and the fight will be a no contest or Win via DQ for Floyd.
            At the end of the day Floyd will probably be 50-o, and the fans whose natural habitat is couch before the TV or PC will be ripping Floyd on twitter on how dirty or boring he is.
            Last edited by DinoCop; 05-22-2016, 04:47 AM.

Comment

they should fight in a ring that thye use for 122lbers to give conor more a chance.

Comment

I don't even know why people ask me Floyd or Mccegror in a boxing match,...

er floyd is the best today, maybe evr ans u wanna ask me if a MMA guy can beat him... lol

Comment

One mental laps and Floyd taps out by rear naked choke hold.

Comment

He's not fighting mayweather haha. Although he made himself a lot of money through indirect marketing by promoting the notion of a fight between the two

Comment

Working...
                    X