Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did better against Wlad: Bryant Jennings or David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Jennings was more competitive throughout the fight, but Haye had bigger moments.

Comment

Around the same. They both won maybe 2 or 3 rounds.

Haye rocked Wlad a couple of times but his performance was more disappointing because of the power he possessed.

Comment

haye did better. at least he shook wladimir up late in the fight. jennings had no effect on wlad at all

Comment

Jenning was outclassed th last three rounds hard. I think if wlad through his straight right throughout the fight he could have had the TKO

Comment

Jennings didn't go into survival mode for most of the fight like haye did

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              Jenning was outclassed th last three rounds hard. I think if wlad through his straight right throughout the fight he could have had the TKO
              not true. jennings didn't get tired until the later rounds and he got tired because wlad was leaning and holding him the entire fight. should have been dq'd but the ref let wlad steal another fraudulent win.

Comment

Haye is the better fighter and I think he went in thinking KO only, but struggled to get past the jab of a better Wlad.

Jennings just threw body shots, it might have been higher volume but he was never going to win that way. To beat Wlad you have to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                  For real?!

You even need to ask this??!!

Haye was found severely lacking in the "TOE" department.
                  Fixed for you.

Comment

They put up a great fight but not good enough unfortunately, Wlad's just too slick, too fast, too white.

Comment

Working...
                    X