No announcement yet.

WLADIMIR KLITSCKO V FLOYD MAYWEATHER, whos more skillful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    wlad currently is better defencievely than floyd, that is fact. Since 2004 how many rounds has wlad lost.

Compare that to floyd who imo draw wit a past it ODH at best, cheated against ortiz, robbed castillo, nearly got koed by a 38 year old mosely and struggles against a past it cotto.

Those are the facts...
    you know a poster is delusional when he begins a paragraph with "IMO-in my opinion" and ends it with "those are facts."

Comment

In Offense it's Wlad. But in defence there isn't and wasn't a better fighter than Floyd.

Comment

wlad currently is better defencievely than floyd, that is fact. Since 2004 how many rounds has wlad lost.

Compare that to floyd who imo draw wit a past it ODH at best, cheated against ortiz, robbed castillo, nearly got koed by a 38 year old mosely and struggles against a past it cotto.

Those are the facts...
        Struggles??? He won 11-1 against Mosley, and 9-3 against Cotto.

Since when is winning 117-111 struggling???

Also.....compare opposition since say....2005???

Floyd's fought Zab Judah, Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, Juan Manuel Marquez, Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz, and Miguel Cotto.

Wlad has fought Samuel Peter, Chris Byrd, Sultan Ibragimov, Ruslan CHagaev, Eddie Chambers, David Haye, Mariusz Wach.....

I mean Floyd has much better competition available to fight at his weight, where as anyone aside from the Klitschko's and probably Haye, are average fighters.

Plus the simple question was more skilled.....Floyd's size allows him to do a multitude of things, Wlad's size limits what he can do. He can't flurry and move around, throw combinations all night like smaller fighters can. He's more robotic but they are both skilled obviously.

It's just people want to say Mosley almost knocked Floyd down, and Cotto won a few rounds, uhh ohh!!!! But then Wlad was stopped by below average heavyweights during his early prime.

I mean seriously.....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          you know a poster is delusional when he begins a paragraph with "IMO-in my opinion" and ends it with "those are facts."
          i find it funny how wlad began his career in 2004 n not in 96 like floyd lol.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
            i find it funny how wlad began his career in 2004 n not in 96 like floyd lol.
            why is that funny

Comment

Wlad's defense is his height. He should get credit for that. He's tall and actually uses it to his advantage. How many fighters you see actually using their height? Height isn't even mentioned as an advantage anymore, because tall fighters don't fight tall. Wlad actually uses his height, a lot of intelligence is needed to pull that off. Wlad can also be overly cautious at times, and that's part of his defense.

Floyd's defense however, is very pure and technical. Floyd doesn't have the advantage of being tall, he's either shorter than his opponents or the same height. Floyd's defense comes from a variety of techniques. Head movement, blocking, shoulder roll, footwork. If Floyd was as cautious as Wlad, he'd look like the Baldomir Floyd in every fight. Luckily he's more exiting than that, and recently starting from the Mosley fight has been standing in front of his opponents with only a Winky style guard as his defense, which makes the fights more exciting.

Both are pretty accurate. Because of Floyd's handspeed though, he may land more "Ooh, ahh" punches and head snapping punches than Wlad. Wlad is slower but more powerful

Comment

This shows just how deep the Floyd hate goes on this site. This is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
                  why is that funny
                  read one of ts posts he says since 2004 wlad is better than floyd as if wlad didnt begin his career in 96 like floyd did.

Comment

if by skills you mean aquired/learned techniques, mayweather by a HUGE margin
                    if you mean boxing iq, still mayweather

Comment

I think floys is the only thing yanks have to hold onto...
                      And the OP's real agenda finally becomes clear....

Comment

Working...
                      X