Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow Filipinos The Warning is near

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The message above is the latest message from Jesus Christ telling us to prepare for the Warning.

By this time po everything is clear na we are in the Great Tribulation. Na un mga napakalalakas na bagyo tapos biglang U-turn pabalik ng Pinas tapos me pasabay pang mga lindol.

Alam na po naten kung kanino galing yan. And we aint seen nothing yet dahil mas titindi pa yan. Our sins are the cause and God is waking us up.

As usual there will be no debates regarding faith. Let us all take this time to prepare po. Godbless everyone po.

Comment

The Fire of the Holy Spirit will be felt in the hearts of everyone
      Sunday, December 9th, 2012 @ 07:00 pm

My dearly beloved daughter, it is My desire, not to frighten My followers, but rather, to demonstrate the Love and Compassion which I hold in My Heart for every man, woman and child.

It is because of My Love for every one of God’s children, including those who defy the Word of God, that I wish to cover them with My Flame of Mercy.

Be prepared, all of you, for soon you will witness the Power of God and His Divine Intervention in the world, when He will stop all that is, for a period of fifteen minutes.

The Fire of the Holy Spirit will be felt in the hearts of everyone.

For those who are in a state of grace, it will be a feeling of joy, love and compassion for Me, your Jesus.

For those in a state of venial sin, you will feel the pain of Purgatory, but you will soon be purified and then you will feel a deep peace and love within your hearts for Me.

For those of you in mortal sin, you will experience the wretchedness and pain as if you have been plunged into the fires of Hell.

Some of you, in this state of sin, will beg for My forgiveness and favour to stop your internal suffering. This I will grant to you if you can find true remorse in your heart and accept that your sins cause Me grievous hurt and pain for they insult God.

Then there will be those poor unfortunate souls who will spit at Me, fight with Me and then turn their backs. The terror, they will feel, will be because their souls are infested by Satan.

They will not be able to stand the pain when they witness My Light and they will run into the embrace of the evil one whose darkness brings them comfort.

Finally there will be those who will die instantly because of the shock they will experience. Please pray for these souls every day, for your prayers will gain for them entrance to My Kingdom.

This is one of the greatest miracles ever accorded to God’s children.

My Revelation to you, during this event, will wake you up to the fact that My Promise, to come back to save the human race so they can inherit the Glorious Life ahead, will soon be realised.

Your Jesus

Comment

My fellow Catholics ilapit po ninyo sa inyong kaparian ang messages po na ito. To my fellow non-Catholics ilapit po ninyo sa inyong mga pastors at sacred servants ang mga messages po na ito dahil sila po ang magiging leader nyo sa mga darating na Tribulations.

The above message po is about Jesus Christ telling us the details of what will happen during the Warning. Lagi po tayong mag-dasal at mag-contemplate on our lives.

There is no question po na ang mga sakunang tumatama saten ay galing sa Taas para po tayo ay gisingin. And yet katiting pa lang po ng sakuna ang nararanasan naten because Jesus Christ in earlier messages is telling about WHOLE MOUNTAINS TOPPLING at SEAS BECOMING RED LIKE BLOOD.

The messages given by Mama Mary in Garabandal is about to unfold, mag prepare po tayo. Godbless po.

Comment

The RH bill just passed the lower house.

Napapaligiran si Pnoy ng mga freemason kaya minamadali nila yan.

Ang nakakalungkot nito TAUNG LAHAT ANG TATAMAAN NG PARUSA. Jesus Christ said that THOSE COUNTRIES WHO PASS LAWS WHICH ARE VILE IN HIS FATHER'S EYES WILL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED.

Emphasis on word SEVERELY.

Pansinin nyo when they tried voting for the RH bill the first time tinamaan tayo ng sendong. Ngaun na pinagbobotohan tinamaan nman ng pablo.

At hindi pa ito ang katapusan ng mga paghihirap nten. Mag ready po kau mga kapwa ko pinoy dahil WALA PA YAN SI PABLO kung ikukumpara sa mga susunod.

Prepare yourselves and your families po. Godbless.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
            The RH bill just passed the lower house.

Napapaligiran si Pnoy ng mga freemason kaya minamadali nila yan.

Ang nakakalungkot nito TAUNG LAHAT ANG TATAMAAN NG PARUSA. Jesus Christ said that THOSE COUNTRIES WHO PASS LAWS WHICH ARE VILE IN HIS FATHER'S EYES WILL BE SEVERELY PUNISHED.

Emphasis on word SEVERELY.

Pansinin nyo when they tried voting for the RH bill the first time tinamaan tayo ng sendong. Ngaun na pinagbobotohan tinamaan nman ng pablo.

At hindi pa ito ang katapusan ng mga paghihirap nten. Mag ready po kau mga kapwa ko pinoy dahil WALA PA YAN SI PABLO kung ikukumpara sa mga susunod.

Prepare yourselves and your families po. Godbless.
            Nakausap mo na ba si james?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
              Nakausap mo na ba si james?
              Hindi pa. As usual there will be no debates. Pangyayari mismo ang kukumbinsi sa inyo para magising. Since majority ng pinoy ay Kristiano it's only a question of time kelan kau magigising.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news pero kailangan sabihin sa mga tao. Recently pansin ko sa mga Pari that they talk more and more about the endtimes and there seems to be a sense of urgency with the way they talk about the subject.

Malamang alam na ng mga Pari and yet subliminal lang ang paghikayat para ang tao hindi mag panic.

Wala pa yan si sendong at si pablo. Godbless.

Comment

Matthew 24:36

Malaking Kasalanan ang pagsalungat sa banal na kasulatan. Tanging kampon ng demonyo ang maglagay ng pangamba at takot sa puso ng kapwa nya.

Comment

Balikan mo ang Bibliya Mok2, ang sabi: Ang Ama lamang ang nakakaalam ng takdang panahon, kahit ang Anak ay hindi alam kung kailan....ngayon Mok2, ipaliwanag mo nga kung sino ang pinanggagaingan ng tsismis mo.

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
                    matthew 24:36

malaking kasalanan ang pagsalungat sa banal na kasulatan. Tanging kampon ng demonyo ang maglagay ng pangamba at takot sa puso ng kapwa nya.

amen .....................

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      Looks like Pacroid got himself a Boxingscene account. Red K sent...
                      redk......:ANWOD:

Comment

Working...
                      X