Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you bronco fans feel about having my quarterback?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Yeah, here we go with this again.

Because Manning in Indy didn't play with a All-Pro Running Back in James, All-Pros on the O-Line, Two Defensive players of the year in Freeney and Sanders, and All-Pros at W.R. at in Wayne and Harrison.

I'm getting tired of people comparing the talent Manning had during his run in Indy to the fucking 0-16 Lions.

Oh yeah, WAR RAIDERS!
    I hope you are ready to go 8-8 smith is a fluky scrub.

Comment

James>Nogames Moreno & McGahee

Harrison, Wayne, Garcon>Decker, Thomas, who else they got?

Comment

Yeah, here we go with this again.

Because Manning in Indy didn't play with a All-Pro Running Back in James, All-Pros on the O-Line, Two Defensive players of the year in Freeney and Sanders, and All-Pros at W.R. at in Wayne and Harrison.

I'm getting tired of people comparing the talent Manning had during his run in Indy to the fucking 0-16 Lions.

Oh yeah, WAR RAIDERS!
        Dumervil, Von Miller, Baily, DJ Williams, Mcgahee, Knowshawn, D.Thomas, Decker, Clady, Franklin

Denver is pretty stacked. And watch Thomas, Decker, Clady and Franklin get selected for the pro bowl next year. Thats what Manning does. He gets guys noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
          James>Nogames Moreno & McGahee

Harrison, Wayne, Garcon>Decker, Thomas, who else they got?
          That's why I have no idea why he chose Denver. Unless they pick up Wallace or something.

Harrison > Wallace > Wayne, Garcon.

Wallace is a true #1, Wayne is probably the best #2 in the NFL outside of Welker. If you can even count Welker as a #2.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            I hope you are ready to go 8-8 smith is a fluky scrub.
            They don't need Smith to be a pro-blower. They need him to not make stupid decisions, resulting in turnovers. Which he did last year.

The defense, rushing game, and special teams (aside from the horrible gaffes by that poor kid in the NFC championship game), are what made the team effective.

I don't see why they can't repeat as NFC West champs again. 13-3, probably not, but 11-5 or 10-6 seem doable.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
              Dumervil, Von Miller, Baily, DJ Williams, Mcgahee, Knowshawn, D.Thomas, Decker, Clady, Franklin

Denver is pretty stacked. And watch Thomas, Decker, Clady and Franklin get selected for the pro bowl next year. Thats what Manning does. He gets guys noticed.

So....

A decent defense.

A weak running game.

And a meh receiving corps.

Comment

They don't need Smith to be a pro-blower. They need him to not make stupid decisions, resulting in turnovers. Which he did last year.

The defense, rushing game, and special teams (aside from the horrible gaffes by that poor kid in the NFC championship game), are what made the team effective.

I don't see why they can't repeat as NFC West champs again. 13-3, probably not, but 11-5 or 10-6 seem doable.
                I am not going to lie, I was campaigning for sanfransisco 18 in the red and gold would have ben hawt. Turns out he does not want to play eli in the playoffs which makes no sense at all.

Comment

Working...
                X