Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else find Juanma's comments ridiculous?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else find Juanma's comments ridiculous?

On the stoppage being unfair and the ref being corrupt?

How about we find the minority and make it easier?
    Is there anybody who didn't find Juan Ma's comments outrageous?
    Honestly, I think Salido knocked him around too much that his brain was still recovering

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
      thats was as ridiculous and classless as it gets, the guy can never man up and accept that salido tapped dat a$$. the first fight he made 100 excuses, this one he did the same. If anything the whole show was set up for him to win he was winning on the judges scorecards which is a joke. he is a sore loser, sorry you aint the next tito

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Honestly, I think Salido knocked him around too much that his brain was still recovering
        you definitely have a point.

Comment

He shouldn't have got up so soon, that was what killed it for him. If you get up and start stumbling around no good referee can let the fight go on. Nothing wrong with that stoppage at all.

So yes, his comments were ridiculous.

Comment

he was a boxer who was pushed to the moon before accomplishing much. he believed the hype and like a lot of spoiled kids, when things didnt go his way, he wants to whine about it.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              pretty much this....

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
                The boy could hardly stand to be honest. The ref did a stirling job of stopping the fight after letting Juanma get away with murder. Juanma kept using his elbow,his head and holding Salido's head and never got warned.

Comment

I haven't heard or since his post fight interview but I have seen the stoppage and the ref was 100% right, Ref must have looked into his eyes after the way he was stumbling around, He shouldn't make any excuses because this fight was all but set up for him to win, so instead of blaming the ref and everyone else he needs to take a hard long look at himself first.

Comment

it was clearly the gambling that caused the knockdown...

Comment

Working...
                    X