No announcement yet.

Re-Watched Khan-Peterson: No Sound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Иatas206 View Post
    i burned a copy of the khan-peterson fight, except what i did was i removed the original audio with that of the audio from my favorite ****, the results were quite shocking:

Round 1: Door bell rings, sounds like a pizza delivery guy is that the door. Clearly khan round.

Round 2. Woman talking now, says she spilled some pizza sauce on her clothes, must remove them. khan round.

Round 3. Pizza man says he also spilled some stuff on his pants, must remove his clothes. peterson

round 4. Lots of slurping sounds. khan

round 5. Intense moaning. khan

****left to the bathroom for 15 minutes****

i'll finish the rest later, not in the mood anymore.
    bahahahahahhahaahhahahah yesss
    couse the sound makes such a diffrence hahahahahhahaha
    " i rewatched hatton myweather with no sound naked smoking a cigar wearing sunglasses on a 13inch black and white tv and in rd hatton actually wins by ko

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      I have it the same also but I watched with my eyes closed and the sound turned on.

Watched with one eye closed: Peterson by 1 rd

Watched upside down: Peterson by 2 rds

Watched sideway : Khan by 1 rd
      Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      i had it 113-109 to Khan also

but i watched with my eye balls cut out of my head ....................
      Should have chopped your fingers and toes off too.

Could have saved us from reading the shizer you just posted.

Comment

Don't know what fight you guys were watching. It was closer than that.

All I know is. Score it regularly. Then take away two points. Khan loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          It would be an awesome rematch.

Peterson would obviously come out more aggressive alot earlier and Khan would try to hit and move alot more. That could be dangerous for Khan, IMO. Taking body shots while constantly moving and running would slow him down in the later rounds.
          I think there was lack of good preparation for Khan (make him watch Ricardo Lopez ) to make a good uppercut. With decent uppercuts and a more concrete jab, I think Khan could take it in a rematch. But this would take at least a year to develop given Khan's happy feet.

Comment

The crowd may affect some scoring. I mean when Peterson connected there were cheers, and I believe it does affect judges scorecards too. I ammnot sure on my Scorecard, but certainly crowd noise will affect some of us.

To me, Khan has one tempo, fast, fast and fast! Now it's good, but you need times when you can slow it down.

If anyone plays football or soccer, you will know that sometimes if you slow the ball down, it slows your opponent too and makes him wait for your move and if you go fast, they run fast and often make the tackle.

Khan needs to learn to slow his game down at times. Going fast backwards, even though you don't really get hit, makes people think you lost the round.

Khan footwork has always been messy, but he can refine it.

What he has not learnt is being cocky and too aggressive. He use to be all out action but then got hurt a lot and ktfo. He can take a better shot now and in his mind he has one of the best chins in the world. It's like if someone says you are shot at something, you work hard to try and improve it is good.

He needs to improve on his generalship. If he can control a round, he should win it.

Khan must improve on:

Slower footwork. More measured steps.
            Learn to pace a fight and control it.
            Learn to not throw too many combo's and preserve energy.
            He needs to work on upper body strength.
            He needs to work on being comfortable on the inside. He has great body punching but he fears it, maybe because he knows his best attributes is his outside game.
            His jab must be used more, but he needs to use it in a way that he stops people.
            He must learn to sometimes not fight on his toes, he has to settle his shots for power.
            His uppercuts are good, that hit Peterson a few times but he threw it running and not sitting on them which makes it inaccurate.

I always give boxers a bigger chance vs brawlers in rematches.

Peterson has a vey good game plan for himself.

Khan showed flaws, a lot and he can improve more IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
              Your scorecard is 113-112 to Khan.

I agree but gave second round to Khan.
              LOL, yes.

Made a mistake on the paper.

It was a very good fight. Khan shouldnt face him again until he's worked ALOT on his inside game. He will lose if he goes for an immediate rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                bahahahahahhahaahhahahah yesss
                couse the sound makes such a diffrence hahahahahhahaha
                " i rewatched hatton myweather with no sound naked smoking a cigar wearing sunglasses on a 13inch black and white tv and in rd hatton actually wins by ko
                Ofcourse the sound matters. Many people including the judges have been infamous for scoring fights because of such things like crowd cheering and so on, even when punches dont land.

No sound takes away all opinion comments by commentators to crowd noise. Just action.

Comment

I watched it during a full moon, hanging upside down, and in black and white, and I scored it for Khan 118-108.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Should have chopped your fingers and toes off too.

Could have saved us from reading the shizer you just posted.
                    bro you having a 113-112 score card is EXTREMELY close...........khan only landed 12 more shots........(it's khans pitty pat glancing shots vs petersons quality pin point snapping shots)

you basically have the fight as a toss up.............Peterson in my opinion won..........I'm not so impressed with glancing pitty pat shots vs hurtful ones. (peterson was throwing hurtful quality shots to the head & body all night long)

but we will agree to disagree...............

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                      I watched it during a full moon, hanging upside down, and in black and white, and I scored it for Khan 118-108.
                      i watched the fight while doing a drive by on a mountain lion & i scored it 118-108

TS is a god..................
                      Last edited by americanbot; 12-14-2011, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X