Floydhype Sources: Manny Sends Koncz To Arum Concerning Mayweather Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    Manny: so Mike, what did he say?
    Koncz: sorry Manny, i couldnt find the place, but i did run into Bob and he has the JMM contract for a 4th fight ready

BTW, how is the Comedian going to pay up on his soon to be lost bet? His account is bombed out and depleted, like a badly used car. He ain't got the credits

Comment

Koncz is Arum's assigned babysitter for Pacquiao. I dont believe that there is any meeting. Just more rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

BTW, how is the Comedian going to pay up on his soon to be lost bet? His account is bombed out and depleted, like a badly used car. He ain't got the credits
        what ever happen to the acct bet he had with u on the floyd vs ortiz ppv buys? i thought he lost the bet? did u let him slide and let him keep his acct after all?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Floyd must think Pac is shop worn enough now to fight him. JMM gave Pac many punches and Pac must feel like an old man now.
          Pre-emptive excuses aren't a good look.

Comment

Lets get this mismatch over with

Comment

yup manny is ducking floyd!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post

Its not fair, i wanted his account and points.

I wanted to bet that it would be 1.3mil+. O well. Someone hook me up.

Back on topic.

Lets make the fight happen. But i doubt it, Koncz and Arum are in on it together. I wonder how much under the table cash Koncz have made with Arum.

Koncz even married a filipino girl to fool Manny. WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Floyd must think Pac is shop worn enough now to fight him. JMM gave Pac many punches and Pac must feel like an old man now.
                  Geez man excuses before a fight is not signed is truly pathetic. Manny beat JMM 3 times, on to floyd. Isn't that what you and other pac fans want, floyd v. manny?

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                    what ever happen to the acct bet he had with u on the floyd vs ortiz ppv buys? i thought he lost the bet? did u let him slide and let him keep his acct after all?
                    Nah, just took all his points (about 8 billion) put the account on auction, got another 8 billion, and it was out of my hands. So went from no points to 16 bill in the span of like 3 hrs. Thinking about making a reality show about it, Flip this account is what I'd call it

Whatever the auction winner did with the account being the highest bidder is none of my business.

Comment

Why exactly does Manny have to have Koncz go to Arum instead of going to Arum himself? I sincerely do not understand how that camp works.

Comment

Working...
                      X