No announcement yet.

Is boss lady boxing scenes answer to a ho

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
    how am i gay kev? id be gay if i asked emz to make a pic like that.

oh man was that really her pic puppy dogs posted? someone was on a research shes coo, ill keep my sig she made for me for a while
    Oh, he didn't have to search far, I posted it on my page.

Simply because, I'm really not bothered with the opinions about my looks, so I have nothing to hide.

Comment

oh man was that really her pic puppy dogs posted? someone was on a research shes coo, ill keep my sig she made for me for a while
      She posted that pic herself.

Your mancrush for Larry a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Lady View Post
        I completely respect your opinion. I am nice. I don't see a reason not to be nice. As you said, the pictures are done in a 'fun' joking manner. All of my clothes are on and will remain so. It is probably my stupidity/stubbornness that possessed me to take them, as I always feel the need to prove my point. (Regarding my gender.)

But, I find it absolutely disgusting that someone would feel the need to talk about my children. Insult me all you want, I am not bothered, but, to talk about small children ... well, it's sad.

Also, please understand a lot of what I say is in a sarcastic, tongue in cheek manner. I am not insane. I talk to John on a regular basis, the crush thing, is an on going conversation between us, the quote in my sig was put there for a reason. Sort of an inside joke, if you will.
        You gonna take that, Diesel?

Comment

I completely respect your opinion. I am nice. I don't see a reason not to be nice. As you said, the pictures are done in a 'fun' joking manner. All of my clothes are on and will remain so. It is probably my stupidity/stubbornness that possessed me to take them, as I always feel the need to prove my point. (Regarding my gender.)

But, I find it absolutely disgusting that someone would feel the need to talk about my children. Insult me all you want, I am not bothered, but, to talk about small children ... well, it's sad.

Also, please understand a lot of what I say is in a sarcastic, tongue in cheek manner. I am not insane. I talk to John on a regular basis, the crush thing, is an on going conversation between us, the quote in my sig was put there for a reason. Sort of an inside joke, if you will.
          She loves me! Lol.

Comment

You did, and I declined your gay ass request.

Comment

Originally posted by the dogs puppy View Post
              slut of the year

Is this really Boss Lady?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                You gonna take that, Diesel?
                LOL! I don't recall Diesel talking about my children.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                  Is this really Boss Lady?
                  Yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                    She loves me! Lol.
                    How could I not?

Comment

Yes it is.
                      You have nice assets!