Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question, could Mayweathers emotional/anger issues be related to roid rage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a result from NEGROIDS! lol seriously tho..he's just a typical ghetto mofo who likes to run his mouth and get his way...

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      floyd whipped jmms ass and didnt even try. kick rocks
      at what weight again? thanks.. and damm floyd and marquez having some sexual fantasy or what? floyd whipped marquez?? damm sounds **** lol..

Comment

i love smoking weed. one time i was gonna smoke crack with this whore in montreal but it turned out to be peanuts. i wish opium was around more because i like smoking that too. i had sex with a black girl once. and one time on camfrog i showed my ass hole to this asian lady and then she showed me hers and we both laughed so hard.

i also have lou dibella nudes

Comment

it could be due to a lot of things but the first thing that comes to my head is, use of drugs such as cocaine, meth, can make a person very angry when their on the come down or is feening for more. it could be due to lack of cocks, oh wait im sure fiddy got that cover..

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd Ward Reppa View Post
            its a result from NEGROIDS! lol seriously tho..he's just a typical ghetto mofo who likes to run his mouth and get his way...
            LOL!! thats that special ***** u can only get deep down in the slum of africa! rumor has it that this ***** is just if not more potent than what the mexican cartel is pushing out.

Comment

logic and *******s don't mix.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure who's alt this is.

Comment

Word on the street is that it's vegan101 but I'm not so sure.

What I am sure is that he's a hater through and through.

Comment

Yes it's very possible because his father mother uncle all of the mayweathers Are all drug trafficker.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                      i love smoking weed. one time i was gonna smoke crack with this whore in montreal but it turned out to be peanuts. i wish opium was around more because i like smoking that too. i had sex with a black girl once. and one time on camfrog i showed my ass hole to this asian lady and then she showed me hers and we both laughed so hard.

i also have lou dibella nudes
                      I don't think that this is the kind of post or poster we want on a boxing site.

Comment

Working...
                      X