Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Pacquiao fight Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting on that list, how is it going.

Berto top 3 wins?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      O let me guess, Margarito was ranked number 2 or 3?
      ^^^^^^^ this moron always change the topic each time he gets owned.

*****s are really dumb.

Comment

• I never get owned, it would take someone who actually knows about boxing to do that.

I have never gotten into a debate with someone who knows the sport, just *******s who have been watching since 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          I never get owned, it would take someone who actually knows about boxing to do that.

I have never gotten into a debate with someone who knows the sport, just *******s who have been watching since 2009.
          I can believe this statement too.

Come impress with your boxing knowledge, tell me the top 3 fighters that Berto has beat?

Don't tell me you going to duck the question.

Comment

• Seems you are going to duck. There's a surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              I can believe this statement too.

Come impress with your boxing knowledge, tell me the top 3 fighters that Berto has beat?

Don't tell me you going to duck the question.
              his googling knowledge is letting him down right now.

Comment

• not really that interested since i think theres more important factors at play here (as in how high quality was mosley, recent wins etc) than ranking. But was Mosley really ranked by the ring at ww despite moving up to 154?

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                  not really that interested since i think theres more important factors at play here (as in how high quality was mosley, recent wins etc) than ranking. But was Mosley really ranked by the ring at ww despite moving up to 154?
                  And his last win during that time and still now was Margarito right?

So how high in quality would you rank a victory over Mosley since his Mayweather and Mora lost?

Comment

• Harry Mosley was ranked #3 but the important thing is he had fallen to that ranking. When Floyd fought Mosley he had risen to #1. Ortiz has recently risen to the #3 ww. Clottey, ODH, and Mosley , regardless of their ranking at the weight, were descending in the rankings when Manny fought them. Looking at it from this perspective the TS makes an interesting point.

Comment

• Well boxing fans understand that. Some Pacquiao fans don't.

Either way Big Dunn I'm done debating with these pac fans. I have a whole new level if respect for STRUGG after this, he's not the worst like I thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X