Danny Green vs David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phook View Post
    thats what they said when pac vs odlh
    Out of the thousands of people that post on here your posts make the least sense.

With each post you make I become more convinced that you are mentally ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Smee View Post
      After seeing Haye against Harrison, i can see Green beating Haye.

Green wont stand outside, scared, he will want to come in and trade with Haye, and i see Green ko'ing Haye

Haye would decapitate Green in under three rounds. Green is much smaller, but that's not the main reason why he would get demolished. Green can't fight inside and neither can Haye. So both men waging war outside.....who will win......the guy whose feet and hands are stuck in cement or the bigger guy who is explosive, fast, bigger and actually hits harder.

I'd love too see it. Haye would embarrass Green!

Comment

that guy is right actually!!!!!

they said it was suicide for pacman to fight de la hoya. many were saying that the fight should not be allowed to go ahead, oscar was going to give manny a severe beating etc etc. oscar was way too big, powerful and manny had zero chance.

that said though it would be difficult for green. although i don't believe haye is too fast for him, i think greens jab would be very effective vs haye.

but haye would likely be too big and land too many bigger shots than what green has taken before. but green showed against b.j that he can take clean big shots from a cruiser, so he may do at heavyweight too, who knows.

would be massive fight at cruiserweight though. that is one of the biggest fights possible in boxing atm. haye can earn big money fighting bums at heavy though so it would never happen, unless haye were to lose by big ko in his next 2 fights.
        Last edited by buster007; 12-13-2010, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by buster007 View Post
          that guy is right actually!!!!!

they said it was suicide for pacman to fight de la hoya. many were saying that the fight should not be allowed to go ahead, oscar was going to give manny a severe beating etc etc. oscar was way too big, powerful and manny had zero chance.

that said though it would be difficult for green. although i don't believe haye is too fast for him, i think greens jab would be very effective vs haye.

but haye would likely be too big and land too many bigger shots than what green has taken before. but green showed against b.j that he can take clean big shots from a cruiser, so he may do at heavyweight too, who knows.

would be massive fight at cruiserweight though. that is one of the biggest fights possible in boxing atm. haye can earn big money fighting bums at heavy though so it would never happen, unless haye were to lose by big ko in his next 2 fights.
          The power difference between flores and haye is immesurable, i'd expect green to go down off virtually anything haye landed

Comment

immesurable?

that doesn't mean anything.

virtually anything haye landed?

there is more evidence to suggest that green could take plenty of hayes shots than not. he has a seemingly iron chin( regardless of whether it was at the lower weights that confirmed that ), i don't see why he couldn't take some punishment at heavyweight. why not?

how many is what i think is the question?

the problem is that he probably would get hit too many times and make it very difficult to win.

Comment

Originally posted by buster007 View Post
              immesurable?

that doesn't mean anything.

virtually anything haye landed?

there is more evidence to suggest that green could take plenty of hayes shots than not. he has a seemingly iron chin( regardless of whether it was at the lower weights that confirmed that ), i don't see why he couldn't take some punishment at heavyweight. why not?

how many is what i think is the question?

the problem is that he probably would get hit too many times and make it very difficult to win.
              Do you think Danny Green has a better chin than John Ruiz?

Ruiz was down off Hayes first punch, green is more hittable and would be out cold from that shot

seriously it's a mismatch, and not only on size.

Comment

Yep, Haye takes Danny out in the first round or two I think. Way too much power.

You can say what you want about David Haye but as a Cruiserweight he was a massive puncher.

Comment

Im not the biggest fan of Green but I give him a chance in this one...he has got a chin but its older than the one James Toney caught in sparring years back...if he can take one of Toneys best surley he could last a few with Haye....Green wont stand there wondering anyway...would have to be at cruiserweight im guessing tho as Haye is a small heavyweight and Green is smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by Kesslerfan#1 View Post
                    Im not the biggest fan of Green but I give him a chance in this one...he has got a chin but its older than the one James Toney caught in sparring years back...if he can take one of Toneys best surley he could last a few with Haye....Green wont stand there wondering anyway...would have to be at cruiserweight im guessing tho as Haye is a small heavyweight and Green is smaller.
                    Haye has devastating one punch power. James doesn't tend to load up on his shots all that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                      Do you think Danny Green has a better chin than John Ruiz?

Ruiz was down off Hayes first punch, green is more hittable and would be out cold from that shot

seriously it's a mismatch, and not only on size.
                      yes ruiz is a hasbeen that never really was...greens not much better but there ya go...

Comment

Working...
                      X