Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had never seen a white slick boxer untill I saw Pirog fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicolino Locche that man will amaze you here i will give you a sample.

Comment

He isnt slick { slick is like, dont touch me }

Hes aggresively awkward, not slick

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        Who Ryan Rhodes?

He's a european level fighter at best, Gary Lockett the guy who got destroyed by Pavlik who has proved he isn't among the elite managed to scrape a decision against Rhodes.
        Actually he's wide open and there but very slick and hard to hit.

He has littlehead movement and doesn't protect his face, but his body movement and feet are very good.

He's slicker than pirog. End of

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Damn, he has got some crazy skills. He is so akward and his headmovement is insane. Too bad he isnt that young(30) but still... it was like an eye-opener for me. Wlad also has that little bit of slickness in him but Pirog is made from a different cloth.
          nice try.. propably saw all the pirog threads and thought you'd get some positive comments from the fans of this hypejob

Comment

Damn, he has got some crazy skills. He is so akward and his headmovement is insane. Too bad he isnt that young(30) but still... it was like an eye-opener for me. Wlad also has that little bit of slickness in him but Pirog is made from a different cloth.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                Who Ryan Rhodes?

He's a european level fighter at best, Gary Lockett the guy who got destroyed by Pavlik who has proved he isn't among the elite managed to scrape a decision against Rhodes.
                yer he lost at a higher weight now he's moved down, but losing a fight doesnt mean your not a slick boxer, bit of a silly comment really.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Nicolino Locche that man will amaze you here i will give you a sample.
                  That man was amazing...

Comment

Whats the difference?
                    Dont mind these arm chair experts, I know what you mean man. Guys on here are way to hateful, like you cant have a normal debate or opinion.
                    I noticed the same thing, its no surprise who his favorite fighters are either. You def see a lil bit in his style.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                      yer he lost at a higher weight now he's moved down, but losing a fight doesnt mean your not a slick boxer, bit of a silly comment really.
                      He's not a slick fighter, he's a Ingle trained fighter so he has that style but I wouldn't say he was hard to hit. He's been facing domestic level competition recently. At world class or even European level he'll hit some road bumps.

Obviously he has more experience that when he lost to fringe contenders like Otis Grant etc but I don't believe he's a slick fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X