Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny bullied by ugly Americans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What other major boxing star, in the history of the sport, at the height of his powers, defeating all who face him, bulldozing through the weight divisions, has ever received such unsubstantiated accusations of cheating?

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee View Post
      Pacman is so hated by the *****s and some boxing fans, even before this drug test fiasco (this is just another ammo on their arsenal) that I have to scratch my head where the hate is coming from! The guy just want to entertain us all with his fights!
      You hit the nail on the head, bro. A lot of people with hatred in their hearts just naturally hate the Pacman with or without these controversies he is currently involved in, or they involved him in. I'd concur that this is just another nail among many they want to hammer in his head.

I really thought everyone agrees that he makes the boxing sport so interesting to see. And now it appears that they actually want him to disappear. It just doesn't make sense. One thing I noticed also is that they're not even sympathetic to any thing in between. It doesn't matter if he's innocent or have not been tested positive under the current testing rules. Submit like a slave or else I'll call you a cheat.

They actually want to crucify him. Seven world titles in multiple weight divisions. The disrespect is amazing. It seems nothing to them. And here is their idol Floyd who started it all just because of fear and he's left unscathe.

I've been trying to avoid any racial reason in all of this, but it seems that the OP is spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by BadBoyDazza View Post
        Americans boxing fans love:

Drug Cheat Shane Mosley
        Drug Cheat Evander Holyfield (I'm a fan myself)
        Rapist Mike Tyson

Yet a little Asian man shows up and starts whooping their fighters asses. He, unlike the above has never been been involved in a steroid scandal or convicted of rape. And unlike his accuser Floyd Mayweather Sr has never peddled drugs.

BUT HE IS ACCUSED BY US BOXERS, SUBJECTED TO DEMANDS FOR MAJOR SCALE DRUG TESTS (AIMED DIRECTLY AT HIM), AND HATED BY LARGE NUMBERS OF US BOXING FANS.

WHY?

Afraid and threatened by the idea that a little Asian man is better than you? Can't bear to see his respect, admiration and fandom grow in the mainstream public's eyes while your own fighters struggle for popularity? Eating you up so much that you have to TAKE HIM DOWN by unproven speculative ACCUSATIONS.

BULLIES.
        grow up... learn boxing and stop crying like a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post
          grow up... learn boxing and stop crying like a girl.
          hey village outcast, is pacquiao an atg or a dirty cheat? make your mind up.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post
            hey village outcast, is pacquiao an atg or a dirty cheat? make your mind up.
            that question has been answered in the other thread... next question please.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is a multi millionaire athlete that is loved in the U.S. He's certainly not being bullied. It was his choice to walk away from the fight, because at the end of the day, the drug testing was a component of negotiations; he's not being forced to do anything. It is also true that because of Mayweather's demand that some think that random blood testing across the board would be a good idea. I don't see how that specifically is "bullying", since all would be subjected.

Pacquiao has been great for boxing. To many he's a hero. To others he's too good to be true. Nevertheless, it's hard to not respect the guy and his performances even if you really don't care for him; however, what does any of that have to do with improving the sport of boxing with random blood testing.

Boxing has great athletes that are subjected to some real bull****: ******* promoters, bull**** catchweights, 500 organizations, drug abuse. What is wrong with taking care of one of things that is taking away from boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by top7gun View Post
                that question has been answered in the other thread... next question please.

Comment

*****s will die of heart attack because of hatred and envy

Comment

lmao all of these threads are the ****ing same ****. WTF? Get over it already!

Comment

lol.................

Comment

Working...
                      X