No announcement yet.

Mayweather trying to do a Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather trying to do a Pacquiao

Mayweather is trying to pull a Pacquiao persona but he just can't pull it off. not to me but maybe to his die hard fans. It's obvious to see real **** than the ones who fake it. For example Pacquiao is very generous he gives tons to the poor. Money, clothes, school, food & shelter he gives some are not even in his name bcuz he doesn't want or need people to know the kindess that he did. While on the other hand mayweather tries to give stuff on small paper bags to bums in vegas just to put something on 24/7. But didn't u notice he was rolling dice betting $100 bills with his pops & posse? Straight fake **** right there. Then he tries a second attempt to play a good guy on ESPN interview. But there's just no sincerity in it! Now he tried it again when he tried to be a man of God! Pacquiao has always been a god fearing person and when he fights he always says that he prays that nobody woyld get seriously hurt. Meaning whoever wins or losses he hopes that everyone's safety. While mayweather selfishly says god doesn't want him to lose. What a fuucking douche! God dont take sides u fuuckhead! What a fake dumbazz!

why dont u just get it over wit and admit that floyd is gonna wreck ***** manny

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
      why dont u just get it over wit and admit that floyd is gonna wreck ***** manny

would you suck a dick and swallow to watch PAC get brutally KTFO in his next fight?

dont lie.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jozelle14 View Post
        God dont take sides u fuuckhead! What a fake dumbazz!
        god doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          would you suck a dick and swallow to watch PAC get brutally KTFO in his next fight?

dont lie.....
          ive already SEEN pacquiao get brutally knocked the **** out...

Comment

So who's Mayweather gonna fight if its not Pac, not Cotto, not Mosley, not Berto, and not Clottey??

Comment

yea...that was more than 10 years ago...you were like 2...i'm talkin about november 14th...brutally KTFO in front of millions of people worldwide...would you suck a dick and swallow?

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                So who's Mayweather gonna fight if its not Pac, not Cotto, not Mosley, not Berto, and not Clottey??
                now THERES a question that came outta left field lmao

he WILL FIGHT pacquiao..[as long as pacquiao and roach are game]

he WILL FIGHT cotto as long as cotto look impressive vs manny win or lose..

he WILL FIGHT shane and DESTROY HIM maybe after pacquiao

and berto and clottey are simply NOBODIES that noone cares about..

i know i know..thats just an excuse to say floyd wont fight them cause they poses a threat right?

thats actually true..and that goes wit ALOT of boxers

did u see shane fight young prime/challenges after marg?? no ofcourse not

did u see pacquiao fight young prime/challenges? ofcourse not

the point? why lose to a nobody that noone cares about when u can lose TO A SOMEBODY that'll make your wallet fatter??

berto and clottey ARE NOBODY'S..they are a threat that cant draw nothin..

boxers should do what pacquiao does:

fight WEIGHT DRAINED PAST PRIME names...and create one of the most fakest legacies in the history of boxing..

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  yea...that was more than 10 years ago...you were like 2...i'm talkin about november 14th...brutally KTFO in front of millions of people worldwide...would you suck a dick and swallow?
                  do u remember Ladyfans sweepsakes?? i predicted pacquiao win by Knockout within 10 rounds against a PAST PRIME WEIGHT DRAINED cotto..

ofcourse i would like to see that overated prick get knocked out...i would like to see him suffer long time damages aswell to be honest wit u..

Comment

i floyd to fight paul williams which i seriously doubt it will happen

Comment

Working...
                    X