Collapse
No announcement yet.

so much for the aussie forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why would it matter to you guys that you have to scroll an extra half inch to get to the thunderdrome and a few other lesser used boards. if BPP gives this some time maybe he'll get the kind of aussie forum ESB has with 100's of aussies. and its more busy than the british forum. not my call n e ways.
    Last edited by mgkirkpatrick; 04-10-2007, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
      why would it matter to you guys that you have to scroll an extra half inch to get to the thunderdrome and a few other lesser used boards. if BPP gives this some time maybe he'll get the kind of aussie forum ESB has with 100's of aussies. and its more busy than the british forum. not my call n e ways.
      ESBs Aussie forum is huge and maybe we can draw some Aussie posters off that **** site.

Comment

I only just found out about this place. Give it some time. They will come

Comment

To visit - First we need to know it exists.

I knew they were talking about starting one but didn't know it had opened.
          I'll keep an eye down the bottom of the forum more often.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
            BPP
            lmao

thank you cletus my man.

yeah open a lounge at 1 am and if no one posts in it in the first half hour we are all owned.
            It's a nice lounge. I Don't hang around in Lounges that are rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxclever View Post
              It's a nice lounge. I Don't hang around in Lounges that are rubbish.
              thats right. check out our classy clientele

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                If it even achieves a 10th of the Limey lounges greatness, then i will give it and the Aussies props.
                Ours started slow OL.

Maybe we should stay true to form and send all our unwanted members to this lounge like our ancestors!

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
                  Ours started slow OL.

Maybe we should stay true to form and send all our unwanted members to this lounge like our ancestors!
                  This type of pwnage should be reserved for the fat Yanks, Micky.

Comment

If you want a good life you move to Australia, Britain is a total ****heap compared to Australia, sad but true

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                      This type of pwnage should be reserved for the fat Yanks, Micky.
                      I know mate, but after spending a fair bit of time in Sydney working with the Aussies soldiers I know they have a great sense of humor.

Their ****e at football though! (I'll now wait for a spanking around Rugby and Cricket)

Comment

Working...
                      X