No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Refuses To Respond To McGregor Contract Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fantasy5021 View Post
    Why are they even making this stupid one sided fight? do people actually think conor has a shot? man what a waste
    No idea but some armchair promoters here are saying "its a business fight" so i guess we just have to accept it. Its actually an insult to other fighters because he's saying they cant make him any money and he needs to go elsewhere. Floyd is like that kid who takes his ball and goes home when you are about to win the game, screwing everybody. There are plenty of names he can fight to make money in the WW division

Comment

Yeah, now Floyd wants to keep it all about the fighters who are fighting Saturday. Any other time, he's the one doing the most talking. Floyd's such a funny dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

That's the rabies talking ya'll.

Mayweather has earned a fortune.

He doesn't need Conor for ****
        Happy that another man's rich who isn't sharing with him lol. What a Libtard.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          why conor's name in his mouth then? LOL!!!

conor has options, floyd doesnt. remember that s0n.
          Floyd never mentioned Conor until they wouldn't shut up about him.

If Conor wants to make 10x what he's made in his entire career, in one fight, he needs Floyd.

Floyd can make 60 million fighting me.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            Floyd never mentioned Conor until they wouldn't shut up about him.

If Conor wants to make 10x what he's made in his entire career, in one fight, he needs Floyd.

Floyd can make 60 million fighting me.
            He makes more for fighting you than he made fighting berto?

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              He makes more for fighting you than he made fighting berto?
              I don't keep up with the exact purse numbers, kiddo.

I'm too busy watching the fights to worry about what they're making.

While we're at it, I also have no idea what Conor has made in his career.

Let me dumb it down for you.

Floyd makes more money than Conor.

Floyd can make a lot more money without Conor, than Conor can without Floyd.

I hope that's simple enough.

Comment

Millions of free Publicity for Floyd and UFC and Conor=FREE

THE UFC is getting millions of free Publicity off this Conor vs Floyd clown crap fight that ain't ever happening. Free Pub is great for all involved for Felon Floyd and Leprechaun Conor. Does anyone think caveman Conor could beat the world's greatest boxer at Floyd's game-Boxing? Some dumb morons might believe it but again some morons still believe in Santa Claus and the tooth Fairy. Floyd would destroy Conor the wee man from Irish potato land in a humiliating manner. Floyd is despicable and vile and vain and hated but mops the ring with big mouth Conor in an embarrassing bout for millions.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  I don't keep up with the exact purse numbers, kiddo.

I'm too busy watching the fights to worry about what they're making.

While we're at it, I also have no idea what Conor has made in his career.

Let me dumb it down for you.

Floyd makes more money than Conor.

Floyd can make a lot more money without Conor, than Conor can without Floyd.

I hope that's simple enough.
                  Yea ok smart guy...like i give a ****. it's clear both guys want the fight for an easy payday.

Comment

Oh ****, Floyd is scared! He knows he's getting knocked out in 12 seconds like Aldo did.

Comment

Legend

For those that say Mayweather needs Conor, cmon now. That's just silly. Let's look at the whole picture. You have a 28 year old that hasn't had 1/2 of the career Mayweather has. Mayweather is 40!! AGAIN, 40!! Leave that man alone. He can do whatever the hell he wants in my book. He fought great names with great resumes. Lets see where Conor takes his name/record/financial status at 40 years of age?

Comment

Working...
                      X