No announcement yet.

Who has a better chin? Canelo or Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Because canelo doesnt fight anyone, and letting yourself get hit doesnt tell you much its when you get hit when your not looking to get hit. The biggest puncher canelo has faced is lara, and lara did stun him. Everyone else is shot to sht or too small and weak to even get past the defenses. He has shown he can get hit plenty when someone is strong enough to barge through his parrying, liam smith lit him up the few times he used his power.
    And I suppose Golovkin has fought great opposition, better than Canelo?

Comment

This is a no brainer, Golovkin takes flush shots from huge punchers and is never even buzzed, let alone hurt or dropped.

Comment

GGG's is more proven against bigger punchers.

Canelo has only been rocked once from what ive seen early in his career vs Cottos bro.

Go with GGG but Canelo isnt packing glass by any means

Comment

Golovkin has taken harder shots from bigger fighters but Canelo seems to have a solid chin also.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Im talking vs opponents with actual strength to compete and power.

In that regard golovkin absolutely has, canelo has never faced a puncher in his life. Unless you're thick enough to think tiny or shot guys like cotto, angulo or kirkland had any power for a guy lile canelo.

Canelo has been steered away from powerful opponents, he's stuck to small guys and austin trout. Again, lara had the biggest punch of the guys canelo has faced, but lara doesnt exactly fight like a puncher does he.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Um, yeah? GGG fought legit MWs and took their punches. Canelo hasnt faced anybody with power, everybody is smaller or not big punchers.

Comment

Golovkin. His chin is exceptional.

Comment

going to the bar tonight, going to try to find some GGGoons and pick a fight with a few.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    going to the bar tonight, going to try to find some GGGoons and pick a fight with a few.
                    Posting in every GGG thread *****? Your mother has the best chin because my load always hits it perfctly and then it gets all over her ****

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                      Posting in every GGG thread *****? Your mother has the best chin because my load always hits it perfctly and then it gets all over her ****
                      how is that possible if you have a vagina? how else do you think the GGGoons multiply.

Comment

Working...
                      X