Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fact that kovalev isn't disliked as GGG shows it's not race related, but resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
    It still boggles me how GGG fights about 3 times a year but apparently "no one wants to fight him"..

Whatever. It's just sad. All this hoopla and his best win is a blown up welter in Kell Brook

He should've signed up for that Ward schooling when he had the chance
    Then his towel boys would have been back on suicide watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
      It still boggles me how GGG fights about 3 times a year but apparently "no one wants to fight him"..

Whatever. It's just sad. All this hoopla and his best win is a blown up welter in Kell Brook

He should've signed up for that Ward schooling when he had the chance
      GGG: Give me my belts

Canelo:

BUT "we don't fcuk around" **** cracks me up every time

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
        GGG: Give me my belts

Canelo:

BUT "we don't fcuk around" **** cracks me up every time
        he has the belts now. which is all he cares about right?

so why is he still begging and crying for Canelo to fight him, a 154 lber at that

holy ****, lil G has no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
          Kovalev, while still sporting a rather lacking resume, still has decent wins such as bhop, pascal x2, etc. plus he'll be testing himself against the the #1 p4p in november, whereas GGG's best win is a welterweight, that's why he is respected more on here.

It is also why Lil Gina gets these nicknames and is looked down upon by hardcore boxing fans and kovalev isn't. People who truly love the game just want to see Lil G tested, that's all.

When dude is walking through cats at 160, it's time to move up. Kovalev been doing the same, and if he wasn't facing the #1 P4P king Andre Ward, I would have been calling for him to move up to Cruiserweight to chase greatness, just like I call on Lil G to move up and become "Big G" at 168-175.
          Get a ****ing life loser, you're a disgrace to boxing fans.

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          it's funny how Andre Ward has all the boxing world calling triple G "lil G"
          Shows you the hivemind of some of the posters on this site. Nothing worse than a group of dumb followers.

Comment

he has the belts now. which is all he cares about right?

so why is he still begging and crying for Canelo to fight him, a 154 lber at that

holy ****, lil G has no shame.
            I know how you feel it's okay... Trump and Canelo giving up his belt must make you anxious

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
              Shows you the hivemind of some of the posters on this site. Nothing worse than a group of dumb followers.
              I agree. Why call him Lil G when we can call him Mr. 97k instead

Comment

I agree. Why call him Lil G when we can call him Mr. 97k instead
                I think that's even worst. Why call him Mr. 97K when he pulled 150K? And it shows you the difference in mindsets between fanbases because last I checked Crawford drew 50K, about 100K less than Golovkin but no one counters with Mr. 50K, it's childish drivel.

Comment

Exactly. Then still they deflect and act like people have alterior motives "hyping him for ward" "canelo looks good for Floyd" shlt like that. Fury doesn't get hate like that. These guys earned pfp

It has nothing to do with race. That's a cop out

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                    I think that's even worst. Why call him Mr. 97K when he pulled 150K? And it shows you the difference in mindsets between fanbases because last I checked Crawford drew 50K, about 100K less than Golovkin but no one counters with Mr. 50K, it's childish drivel.
                    150k? Replay and Youtube views don't count bro

Comment

Your premise is wrong. Kovalev is not popular enough to get that many haters as GGG has. He has a few that come up every time Stevenson is mentioned. He also got "he's racist doe" haters too. Recently he's got "European plodder" kind of haters.
                      Sergiy Derevyanchenko has no haters, for example. Professional haters don't know him yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X