No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Makes History, Decisions Cuadras For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
    His style is going to mean burn out within a year or two as well. He shouldn't waste any time going after the guns. Cuadras fought the best I've ever seen him and could win a rematch if he stepped in to engage a little earlier. Fantastic, high quality stuff from both guys. Wonderful fight.
    Crazy stamina.....that often separates the real elite fighters...I expected it to go a lot like this, but I did think Chocolatito was gonna land more quality and make more of a dent, but Cuadras was incredibly energetic, elusiive and took the punches very well...these guys needs to fight Inoue and Estrada.....crazy good fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
      I believe he mentioned Ioka in a return fight for the end of October is what they are currently working on. A rather interesting fight that would most definetly place him back in the mix of action if he gets the victory.
      I would bet Ioka isn't fighting in October. That is probably some one sided work. If that goes to purse bids, he likely has to head to Japan on NYE (when he is fighting again) or vacate and face Nietes for the other belt. Very interesting fights anywhere on both counts.

Comment

• Lol

Now I know who Cuadras is. P4P # 1 I think not.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          Crazy stamina.....that often separates the real elite fighters...I expected it to go a lot like this, but I did think Chocolatito was gonna land more quality and make more of a dent, but Cuadras was incredibly energetic, elusiive and took the punches very well...these guys needs to fight Inoue and Estrada.....crazy good fights.
          Fights to the brink of exhaustion and still finds reserves. It's so much fun to watch. Deep respect for both guys tonight. They're going to feel it in the AM.

Comment

• One heck of a fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rox View Post
              Robbery!!!!!!Cuadras beat that azz
              Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
              Cuadras turned the fight around and beat the so called #1 P4P and took him to school.

Holy shit the fix was in since the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                I would bet Ioka isn't fighting in October. That is probably some one sided work. If that goes to purse bids, he likely has to head to Japan on NYE (when he is fighting again) or vacate and face Nietes for the other belt. Very interesting fights anywhere on both counts.

Doubt the Nietes fight happens seeing as how Nietes vs Sosa is in exactly 2 weeks... If anything he said Ioka was his last fight at 112 before moving up to 115 in a very recent interview. Regardless, Roman looked extremely beatable for a fighter with Estrada's abilities in his last two fights. I hope the rematch gets made soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                  You're an idiot
                  So, I've been told,but it still doesn't change the fact that Chocalito is a hype job. An if this was HBO's misguided attempt at finding another Nonito then they need to cut their losses because this wasn't it.

Comment

• Why do they keep calling Gonzales p4p #1, he clearly is not!

Comment

• What a tremendous fight, ****ing awesome. Would definitely love a rematch. And **** that woman judge with her 117-111 score, they should stop letting women score fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X