Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlo says Williams fight still a go.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlo says Williams fight still a go.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FutureOfB...44983191744513

According to his Twitter. Good news!

Great news. This is a fight that both guys need

Comment

I'm pretty sure all the "this PBC fight isn't happening" rumors that get put out about a bunch of PBC fights is PBC just trying to tire out the haters when those fights get made lately cuz this sorta "fight isn't signed news to hater fans saying not surprised to the fight happening" thing has been happening a few times now with PBC fights. Although tbf the Wilder vs Povetkin fight didn't happen, but that was Povetkin that effed that up not PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I'm pretty sure all the "this PBC fight isn't happening" rumors that get put out about a bunch of PBC fights is PBC just trying to tire out the haters when those fights get made lately cuz this sorta "fight isn't signed news to hater fans saying not surprised to the fight happening" thing has been happening a few times now with PBC fights. Although tbf the Wilder vs Povetkin fight didn't happen, but that was Povetkin that effed that up not PBC.
        Yup. I need to stop biting at every press release myself. It's hard when you are starving for some new boxing news.

Comment

Working...
        X