Collapse
No announcement yet.

Social Justice Warriors in Society

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent thread. SJWs are worse than child molestors.

But at this rate child molesters will eventually be added to SJW "protected peoples" list and anyone who questions the practice will be pelted in garbage and fired/expelled.

Comment

• i think the whole sjw bash movement is being blown out of proportion...why? because when have u actually come across an actual SJW in real life? i don't think i have ever come across one ever in my life before. they only get overblown on the internet.

you don't ever come in contact with these people in your day to day lives, atelast i don't. but i do agree that they are ******ed,tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
        No, not laughing at your monkey/Muslim jokes does not make somebody one of these "social justice warriors." (Not you papa)
        They aren't pro- nor anti-religious. They aren't pro- not anti-racist.

They are simply pro-irony, pro-vulgarity, real-life trolls, mostly organized groups on college campuses.

Morbidly obese fake-lesbians who give each other pats on the back after getting a coworker fired for being too thin or attractive thus "triggering" them. Deeply offended by G-rated jokes about Islam, while constantly raving about burning Christians to death and feeding them to lions. These BLM cells that assault people then try to frame them for a hate crime, portray a confused blind woman as a neo-Nazi invading their "safe space", vandalize their own buildings to look oppressed.

It revolves around preying upon people who fit the image of an "oppressor", harassing them then playing the victim because they know the media will side with them since there are obese/muslim/gay/etc (automatically innocent) and their prey is thin/christian/straight/etc (automatically guilty).

The anger is mostly directed at that media and academic institutions who don't "get it" and realize they're being trolled by roving packs of losers and none of it is even remotely related to actual social justice.
        Last edited by ////; 06-09-2016, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          I literally burst out laughing lol

I've never met one person who equates sjw to merely not being racist. I don't think Ive seen one person on here even suggest that either. SJW are a special breed of ******. They don't want to learn about rape laws in a law class, they don't want to be around anything that might offend them. They've been so coddled that the mere thought of an idea that makes them uncomfortable could lead to them having a meltdown.

They're weak minded attention whores. They stand for nothing. There is nothing progressive about their ideas. They just don't want to be offended.

i've been called an SJW here severla times.

had to look it up and ask what it was

and of course, most people int he thread don't even have the ability to articulate who these people are, or why they're a problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
            Excellent thread. SJWs are worse than child molestors.

But at this rate child molesters will eventually be added to SJW "protected peoples" list and anyone who questions the practice will be pelted in garbage and fired/expelled.

smarter than 99.99 % of the population.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              smarter than 99.99 % of the population.
              Argue with the people who proctor the Stanford-Binet if you object to my coveted 0.1% status.

The insidious, long-term destruction of moral barriers we've constructed because we are pragmatic creatures by some viral trolls who attribute all of them to "outdated religion" is most definitely a more destructive force than any single immoral act.

Enablers and slippery-slope architects are the world's most destructive force, bar none.

Whatever you want to call it whether it's Byzantine decadence or Bolshevism or "SJWs", they all share a common set of beliefs and tactics: The dishonest portrayal of pragmatic/scientific beliefs and natural hierarchies as "religion", the censorship of those scientific/pragmatic beliefs and destruction of those natural hierarchies based on their false portrayal as "religion", and the resultant plateau of a civilization where viral obsession with being avant garde and contrary leads to total incompatibility with reality and economic/genetic/cultural regression.

Kiddie fiddlers are among the worst people in the world but "SJWs" and every other name they've gone by throughout history, they cause far more cumulative suffering.
              Last edited by ////; 06-10-2016, 03:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                Yep.... I said it, these stupid cowardly soft brained idiots NEED THEIR FEELINGS HURT... in fact they need to be thrown into the ring with top pro boxers so their numbers will be thinned. Cultural Marxists are all scum.
                I'm offended, where is my safe space!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i've been called an SJW here severla times.

had to look it up and ask what it was

and of course, most people int he thread don't even have the ability to articulate who these people are, or why they're a problem.
                  It's so cute, you never know all of the terms that correctly apply to you . Like gays who have sex with men but don't know that they're gay.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
                      If you imagine racism in every area of life even when nobody else seems to see it you are a SJW.

If you hate "evil business owners for their greed" but worship equally rich athletes/musicians/actors you are a SJW.

If this guy (plus a hairbun and severe acne) started screaming in your face about how transvestites have it tougher than slaves and prisoners of war and when you disagreed his 20 barista friends encircled you chanting "RACIST ****! RACIST ****!" not letting you leave, you just felt the hand of justice.
                      Awesome post

Comment

Working...
                      X