Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delhi bus rapist blames his victim in prison interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^You sure they're Hindu and not muslims? The latter will use Islamic justification for such barbarism.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      ^You sure they're Hindu and not muslims? The latter will use Islamic justification for such barbarism.
      Pretty ****ing sure.

Comment

This is why the death penalty should be implemented and exercised.

Totally remorseless of his crimes, take him out of the court house, and put a fucking bullet in his head. That's the best you should receive.

You have lost and revoked all your rights as to anything resembling a member of society, anything resembling a soul if you believe in such a thing, anything decent.

You want to act like a rabid dog, you get put the fuck down. Now.

No ALCU, no humans rights protesters, no Pro Bono law firms, nothing.

You're gone.

Comment

here the documentary guys, watch it quick before it taken down, the cinametoghrapy itself are nothing special but the topic is hot and powerful. i almost throw-up when the rapist told the detail of incident, the words are very gruesome even for pervert like me.

Comment

Rapers gonna rape

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              They are a product of their culture. Killing them isnt going to solve anything.
              I don't know man. Less rapists or potential rapists on the streets is always a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                I don't know man. Less rapists or potential rapists on the streets is always a good thing.
                Don't be silly

Comment

I just saw the documentary. Very interesting but damn I didn't know all the details. One of the gang-rapist ripped her intestines out with his f-ucking hands....Jesus f-ucking Christ, what a savage gang rape.

Comment

Working...
                  X