What tactics do you use to get girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    I hear you bro
    I have no game either, making a girl laugh would sometimes open legs up for me if not I'll drop a pill in their drink
    ha ha the old rohypnol should do the trick lol

Comment

I use the Ted Bundy tactic.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        I hear you bro
        I have no game either, making a girl laugh would sometimes open legs up for me if not I'll drop a pill in their drink
        oh that made me spit my water out. Hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
          ha ha the old rohypnol should do the trick lol
          Or you can just start Chloroform ragging these hoes

Comment

Found this in front of Jose's house

Comment

Whilst i'm not brad pitt i'm well above average looking and i'm in pretty decent shape. So personally i just stand around a bar/club talking to friends or whatever and try to have a good time. I'll keep my eye open and usually they will make it very obvious i.e. approach me, touch me, or something simple like continuous eye contact. Then it's up to you. Thankfully i'm not too bad at talking to people and quite humorous so sometimes (not all the time) it isn't too difficult. You can always go for a simple dancefloor pull which isn't that hard. If you look good, feel good and she is giving you signals before you've met her, then it's upto you to **** it up really

However, i know what i'm good at and what i'm not good at. I've read **** loads of game and tried ****loads of game, but i'm not that good at it. The cold approach and canned routines just isn't my thing.

Have fun, be confident and natural, send out a few IOIs/wait for a few IOIs, that's pretty much it.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Found this in front of Jose's house

that's not mine it belongs to my uncle pachanga.

Comment

Are you a smooth talker? Silent & mysterious? emo& sensitive?

Me, I go with the humor. I find that making a girl laugh makes them comfortable, once they're comfortable they drop their guard. Once they drop their guard, they drop their panties.
                  I fuk them in the pooper............

Comment

Are you a smooth talker? Silent & mysterious? emo& sensitive?

Me, I go with the humor. I find that making a girl laugh makes them comfortable, once they're comfortable they drop their guard. Once they drop their guard, they drop their panties.
                    First i try to see what their habits are. You know find out what type of stuff they like to do. Then like Friday or Saturday after the club I'll choke them out and throw them in the backseat of my car. Then after a few days I drop them off at the abortion clinic. 60% of the time it works everytime....

Comment

roofies.......

damn someone beat me on the joke

Comment

Working...
                      X