Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Champ It's Macho Time in heaven.

Comment

• Originally posted by Basco View Post
      This is true, when you know people in the streets and walk amongst them, you know who did what before the cops do. Eventually the word gets out to the cops but because of the ****ty penal code in PR, nothing can be done because the case will not progress in court. Won't be surprised if the shooter is found dead in a few weeks. Macho was very loved in PR and somebody might take it on their own hands. I have seen this happen before.
      are you from PR bcz you describe it perfectly thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by 2high2die View Post
        are you from PR bcz you describe it perfectly thanks
        I am, I lived in los Almendros Bayamon, about a minute walking distance from where he was shot at! I have good friends around still.

Comment

I am, I lived in los Almendros Bayamon, about a minute walking distance from where he was shot at! I have good friends around still.
          nice to know Rip Champ

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Asking your point was, as That. I wanted to know what you were saying. My point is....It doesn't matter why someone is gun down or killed. Wrong place at wrong time or being involved in shlt the shouldn't. Someone cares for them and if it were your family or loved one you'd care.
            Even though its not...its no reason to not care! I lost someone real close to me in a similar situation and a lot of heartless worthless shlt bags harped the same shlt .... hence the reason i asked your point.....To be clear about what you meant or trying to imply so i wouldn't misjudge what you were saying!
            How did we come to the conclusion I didn't care missed that part.

Comment

ok cool so you dont live here anymore? I am from Carolina but my family moves to Cabo Rojo

Comment

Working...
              X