No announcement yet.

The IBF is a corrupt and racist organization

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The IBF is a corrupt and racist organization

IBF BOUGHT & PAID FOR BY DON KING BEFORE!

When the video tapes of IBF founder Bob Lee receiving bribe money from the late IBF ratings chief Doug Beavers were played to me, this before they ended up on CNN, their code name for Don King was, “Fuzzy Wuzzy.” The other moniker bantered about, “The Fatman” belonged to Cedric Kushner, another prominent promoter for many years.

CLOUD’S MOM WAS IN SHOCK!

Don King is Cloud’s promoter. Besides taking that into account, the decision to give Cloud the fight was so shocking that Cloud’s mother fainted in the ring when it was announced! After two knockdowns of Campillo by Cloud in the opening round, Cloud won one, maybe two other rounds!

REMEMBER, I TOLD YOU THE IBF WOULD GO BLACK!

In the article I penned that night, I stated that I thought that the IBF, a Black organization, that they would likely deny Campillo’s demand for an instant rematch and side with fellow African-American Cloud. Although I hate in this instance to be right, this clearly illustrates I was.

http://ringtalk.com/daryl-peoples-bo...briel-campillo

Lamont Peterson is being allowed to keep his tainted IBF version of the world light-welterweight title he won while on steroids for his fight against Amir Khan.
    That disgraceful decision not only draws another red herring across Khan’s career path but sets a terrible example to young boxers and thereby heightens the risk of fighters being badly hurt by an artificially strengthened opponent.
    Peterson tested positive for drugs prior to a scheduled return fight with Khan, which was promptly cancelled. It was then revealed that the Washington boxer had a pellet stuffed with synthetic steroids implanted in his hip before the first bout.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...#ixzz24rJaca5p

it's a travesty

SMH yet I got banned for saying n**a

Comment

WBC still worse

Comment

So are we going to bring up the WBC next?

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
          SMH yet I got banned for saying n**a
          racial slurs are uncalled for mate, I just want to discuss obvious corruption and bias

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          WBC still worse
          source?

Jose Sulaiman is a kind & honorable man, real boxing fans acknowledge and appreciate all that he has done for the sport

Comment

"it’s a slippery slope. If fighters who admit to breaking the rules aren’t stripped of their titles, then who will be?" - respected boxing journalist Steve Kim

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Holder View Post
              racial slurs are uncalled for mate, I just want to discuss obvious corruption and bias

source?

Jose Sulaiman is a kind & honorable man, real boxing fans acknowledge and appreciate all that he has done for the sport

You believe that?

Sergio Martinez got stripped of his 2 WBC belts because he could not have 2 belts in 2 weight classes. But Mayweather has 2 belts in different weight class.

Canelo got a belt by fighting Hatton (Martinez belt)
              Pacquiao got a belt by fighting Margarito
              Chavez got the belt that was strip from Martinez

Comment

Didn't Don King pay off the Ring ratings a very long time ago too?

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                  You believe that?

Sergio Martinez got stripped of his 2 WBC belts because he could not have 2 belts in 2 weight classes. But Mayweather has 2 belts in different weight class.

Canelo got a belt by fighting Hatton (Martinez belt)
                  Pacquiao got a belt by fighting Margarito
                  Chavez got the belt that was strip from Martinez
                  all of the bold was Martinez belts

Comment

Morales got a shot at the WBC title at 140 why????hell he was coming off of a damn loss

Comment

Working...
                    X