Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Rampage and Bones on Jimmy Kimmel

They look like best friends lol

great interview.
    Last edited by kaps; 09-20-2011, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Bones is a great representative of the sport and the future, and Rampage is one funny, charismatic mofo.

Comment

hopefully rampage can show us where Jone's chin is at

Comment

not a bad fight this

Comment

I LMAO at "It's like Spiderman vs Frankenstein."

But Rampage still gonna kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
              I LMAO at "It's like Spiderman vs Frankenstein."

But Rampage still gonna kill him.
              Sorry but thats not gonna happen. Jones will outclass him in every way , to be honest it will be a total mismatch. I might sound crazy but just wait and see. Rampage is getting ko'd in the 3rd round.

Comment

Rampage will get hurt, badly. This is a mismatch. He will get a worse beating than Shogun.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                  Sorry but thats not gonna happen. Jones will outclass him in every way , to be honest it will be a total mismatch. I might sound crazy but just wait and see. Rampage is getting ko'd in the 3rd round.
                  Nah Nah, Bones does not have that kind of power, if he stops Rampage its from breaking him down with leg kicks to where Rampage can barely stand like against Forrest but Rampage is gonna come out guns a blazing this time, he knows he can't stand outside with him like he did to Forrest, Jardine, and Machida where he gets in fights that are way to close then they should be.

Jones chin is untested, Rampage is strong in the clinch unlike anybody Jones has ever fought. Rampage is gonna shock the world!

Comment

even though i'm rooting for jones, i hope jackson has his moments, just to test him. funny ass interview though, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                    X