Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John David Jackson: Kovalev is Borderline Racist, Karma is a *****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    The civil rights act was signed in 1964.
    100% Correct.

Therefore if you are white and born AFTER 1964...you should be completely absolved from any ridiculous notion of 'white guilt'.

I know I am.

Comment

• The thing that annoyed me most was the inability of Kovalev and Stevenson to unify but I guess that phase is over now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
        At the time Ali was calling White people “cracka” and other monikers like “devils” Black people were getting washed down the street by fire hoses, bitten by dogs, beat with batons ect ect.

Please don’t be another poster who wants to debate, but refuses to acknowledge context or historical perspective.
        Debating with a blatant racist like your dumb a$$ is illogical. The *****s already over when it starts. No dumb ***** racist can win a debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          100% Correct.

Therefore if you are white and born AFTER 1964...you should be completely absolved from any ridiculous notion of 'white guilt'.

I know I am.
          Its not about you feeling guilty. Its about acknowledging the damage done to black Americans pre 1964 and after if we are being honest that's still felt to this day. How are a people supposed to thrive that were set up to fail in America from the very beginning? Any intelligent human being would realize the effects of chattel slavery and the mistreatment afterward runs a lot deeper in the present day than just black people calling each other *****/******(same thing).

Comment

• Lol if i was a fighter i would not trust jackson as a trainer

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Its not about you feeling guilty. Its about acknowledging the damage done to black Americans pre 1964 and after if we are being honest that's still felt to this day. How are a people supposed to thrive that were set up to fail in America from the very beginning? Any intelligent human being would realize the effects of chattel slavery and the mistreatment afterward runs a lot deeper in the present day than just black people calling each other *****/******(same thing).
              Using your logic, everyone should acknowledge and take some responsibility for every evil or injustice done by one human being to another.

That is simply ridiculous and a false pretense.

Slavery was bad - I get it.

But Romans, Greeks, Chinese, Egyptians, Indians ALL enslaved others throughout history - black Africans do not hold some kind of moral monopoly over slavery - that would be an insult to other enslaved ethnic groups.

Slavery was NEVER something white people did to black people on a exclusive basis - Yet that is the consistent false narrative given by race baiting African Americans and weak minded left wing white liberals.

Comment

• Kovalev

I agree 100% with Mr. Jackson. Kovalev lost twice to Ward. Still he kept coming up with excuses and blaming others, but not him self. I am sorry but I was screaming glad when he got KO. I said before the fight that if it went over 6 rds, it was going to be over to Kov. If you look at the fight, Alvarez threw the same combination several times until he got him good. I don’t think Kov will ever be the same again. A rematch against Alvarez smells like KO again. As for Kov being a racist, he looks and acts like one. By what Mr. Jackson said Kov is a narcissist.

Comment

• Why would anyone hire Jackson as their trainer.

Comment

• I’m still wondering where the Kov racist thing started...it’s like I got out of bed one day and kov was a racist

Comment

• Another interesting thread

Comment

Working...
                      X