No announcement yet.

Hearn says Wilder-Fury isn't happening this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    I was thinking this but one doesnt know how old this article is or when Hearn made the remark bc Fury has called both guys out numerously and boxing scene puts articles up at their leisure even if its month old sometimes without saying that . . ? lol

People also have a short term memory bc Wilder already staged a publicity stunt with Fury when they met in the ring and fooled the idiot fans when Wilder defeated Szpilka but Fury had a contractual obligation to fight Klitchko in a rematch .

As you stated means nothing unless signed which i really think has to happen bc how can one support either after all this boasting and the fight dont come off ?

They will look like two morons and one claiming 15 Million Crackhead money , so what is he making on a 2018 Fury fight with no titles on the line from the otherside who never been on PPV either in the states
    ? lol
    Well they are both in bed at the moment because Joshua is the man, they have to both work together to bring him down.

I saw the interview where Warren said Wilder "Might" attend the Pianeta fight, and Fury talking about taking him to the pub, so yeah they are "mates" now lol.

If the fight happens i hope for their sake they go back to 2015 when Fury invade the ring and called Wilder a bum, because if they want to carry that "mate" mentality into that event then they wouldn't sell as much as they would if they stop pretending.

Comment

geez a promoter cant even promote his fighters now with all the babies giving out about him all the time, suck it up girls

whyte for 8 mil, super offer, why not lay that BS'er out and get rich doing it

Comment

Be interesting to see how this goes down. Theyre talking about Nov 10th/17th for Fury/Wilder, T Mobile only available on the 17th, same day Hearn supposed to be doing his Vegas show. 10th is Jacobs/Derevyanchenko. Some stepping on toes going to be going on here, just to add a little more spice to it all.

Comment

We do not care about Whyte and Bellew. The over hyping of these UK fighters is crazy. Eddie doesn't want any fight happening unless he some how profits from it.

Comment

Hearn mad his all DOMESTIC mega championship just got ****blocked by the men they FEAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Hearn is on Instagram live with Kagan Cassius saying Fury isn't fighting Wilder because Fury refused to fight Bellew & Whyte.

The second video is Warren saying he saw the proof of funds for the Wilder-AJ fight and Hearn was lying and didn't want AJ to fight Wilder
              Eddie is a bitter twat. What kind of logic is that - he won't fight Wilder because he doesn't want to fight Whyte or Bellew.

He's crying because he's not involved in the biggest heavyweight fight of the year, a fight with far more significance than any of Joshua's and the winner will come out undefeated, WBC champion, Ring Magazine champion and LINEAL KING, you know, the man who beat the man who beat the man

Joshua's toy titles won't mean jack **** then and now Hearns ****ting it

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              hahahaha I love it!!!

bu bu but he signed Andrade!!!! who every UK, pro EE fighter, guy said was a waste of talent and overrated anyway!
              Andrade is a waste of talent. I hope Saunders schools him so Hearn can take another L

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              Be interesting to see how this goes down. Theyre talking about Nov 10th/17th for Fury/Wilder, T Mobile only available on the 17th, same day Hearn supposed to be doing his Vegas show. 10th is Jacobs/Derevyanchenko. Some stepping on toes going to be going on here.
              I hope they do it on the same night as Jacobs fight just to spite Eddie. He put Khan v Lo Greco on the same night as Donaire vs Frampton to spite Warren. Now I hope Warren, Dibella, Haymon and Finkel get their revenge.

Honestly, more and more people on this side of the pond are growing sick and tired of Hearn and his nonsensical lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                The whole promotion of the fight is gunna be around Joshua, wont be able to keep his name out of their mouths. Has been since the fight start getting talked about. Joshua deserves a percentage of the fight.
                So I guess Wilder deserves a share of AJ vs Povetkin cause all they've been talking about is Wilder Press really isn't that interested cause they keep asking about Wilder as well

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  Now Eddie wants to avoid Wilder with fighters he doesn't even manage..
                  Absolutely hilarious.

Comment

Hearn is scrambling with offers as we speak... "I'll give you a Chisora & Whyte sacrifice to keep you busy past April, please D, please. - E. Hearn

Comment

Hopefully it happens on November 17 and not November 10 as that is when the Jacobs fight takes place. The Jacobs scrap is a quality one and it deserves to be the lone boxing card for the day. I mean don't get me wrong, Wilder/Fury is quite simply a bigger fight but still.

As for the fight itself, it just makes too much sense not to happen next. Lets hope no one gets injured or fails a drug test and the fight ends up taking place.

Comment

Working...
                      X