Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it out of the realm of possibility that Bermane threw the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it out of the realm of possibility that Bermane threw the fight?

Is it out of the realm of possibility that Bermane threw the fight?

Here me out here....I've been all in on BoooooooombSquaaaaaad since day one...look at my track record on here aka resume and you will see very early threads on Wilder...

that being said...I caught a weird vibe off the fight... I wasn't gonna post it but after seeing the fight bout 10 times I was like hmmm...

I mean...you got an ex champ who looked fairly good vs DW... the same champ who is now fat out of shape and seemingly not looking for much in the way of boxing for the last two years... dude prob getting one LAST fat payday and that's it...so you throw a milli at him and say go down and go down HARD... a milli sets this kat up real good like and he can go an his way...now you have a monster in your hands in DW (who as been a monster) but now looks superhero like... invincible like..... I mean the talk of killing one another before the fight was over the top... never have you heard someone say that... they were maximizing attraction....

the millions everyone involved stands to make from an AJ fight is reed-iculous throwing a milli at Stevern to ensure the perfect outcome would be nothing but an investment.

I certainly hope this is not the case but how did Steven go down so easy is DW just that good? (I Hope so)

wachugot?????

its a bit suspect that all of a sudden wilders shots put him out, when he managed to go 12 rounds with him previously and ate his best shots.

Comment

**** even if he did he went out not the way he planned! Wilder knocked his ass out!

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        its a bit suspect that all of a sudden wilders shots put him out, when he managed to go 12 rounds with him previously and ate his best shots.
        the first shot landed right on his chin, same with final knockdown

in the first chin , he rocked stiverne badly with a shot that landed on forehead and one hurt stiverne even more noticeably with a shot to chin

its not like stiverene wasnt hurt several times in first fight

and to answer thread question, its possible but highly unlikely he threw the fight, he got up twice

Comment

Malik Scott took a dive. There is no doubt about that.

Comment

It would be funny if someone started a thread KLITSCHKO TOOK A DIVE lol.
            Lmao @ “a milli will set this kat up
            For life”. Who’d risk there entire career for 1 million dollars? Reputation is damaged that clip will be played over and over. He could make way more than that had he won.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              It would be funny if someone started a thread KLITSCHKO TOOK A DIVE lol.
              Lmao @ “a milli will set this kat up
              For life”. Who’d risk there entire career for 1 million dollars? Reputation is damaged that clip will be played over and over. He could make way more than that had he won.

Comment

Stiverne just showed up fot a payday. Look at his fat azz, he didnt even train. He never took this fight seriously.

Comment

The guy is a fat bum who hasn't really fought in 2 years . I'd say he just got KTFO

Comment

After taxes, expenses, trainers, and Don King's management fee, Stivernes take home MIGHT be $200,000. That won't pay the bills long! No way he took a dive for that weak ass payday.

Comment

Working...
                    X