No announcement yet.

Manual Charr is only a bum in Heavyweight boxing terms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual Charr is only a bum in Heavyweight boxing terms

His record is 21-0, but 5 of his last 10 fights have been against fighters with more losses than wins. You could legitimately give him a record of 16-0 against credible opponents.

Only 11 KO's in 21 fights will suit Vitali down to the ground. I doubt I will even watch the fight, because it is obvious this will only end up being a late stoppage.

Manual Charr has NO CHANCE of winning.
    Last edited by KO'er; 09-05-2012, 02:04 PM.

He is strong & tough but I agree he is utterly rubbish & this fight is a joke, that said the undercard isn't bad at all & I'll be tuning in just because its likely Vitali's farewell fight.

Comment

He was obviously picked to lose, if by some miracle he managed to win it would be a great day for boxing and all the fans that see through Vitali's BS.

Comment

The Klitschkos brothers have already cleaned out the divison over the last 6 years...no one is left because they already beat them.

Comment

Is he Iraqi?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            The Klitschkos brothers have already cleaned out the divison over the last 6 years...no one is left because they already beat them.
            You see the problem is "they" because one brother beat someone people seem to think it counts for the other too. Vitali and Wlad actually have quite different strengths and weaknesses and to use it as an excuse for fighting Charr is pathetic.

Comment

iv never seen him fight, in fact, id never even heard of him until it was announced that he will be fighting a klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                You see the problem is "they" because one brother beat someone people seem to think it counts for the other too. Vitali and Wlad actually have quite different strengths and weaknesses and to use it as an excuse for fighting Charr is pathetic.
                they are 2 different people. when people say that its almost as bad as saying calzaghe beat pavlik because hopkins did. wlad beat haye so i guess vitali doens't have to fight him? a completely different person with the same name already beat him good enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post

Yeah but then people would only say something like ''Hahaha he is fighting a fat bum who got knocked out by his brother previously and didn't even win a round against!''

The brothers can't seem too win either way, IMO they've been nothing but great champions who have done everything asked of them & more besides.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    they are 2 different people. when people say that its almost as bad as saying calzaghe beat pavlik because hopkins did. wlad beat haye so i guess vitali doens't have to fight him? a completely different person with the same name already beat him good enough!
                    you really hate calzaghe dont you!

Comment

Working...
                    X