Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could be one boxer who woudl you be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muhammad Ali.

Comment

Duran no question about it.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Duran no question about it.
        Young Duran with the coke and women or old Duran with coke and no women?

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
          I would be Marvelous Marvin Hagler.
          I'd have done everything the hard way so no debate on whether I deserved a shot at champion etc. I would have performed in one of the most enthralling rounds of boxing ever, thought by many to be the best middleweight ever.
          Retire from boxing as it started to crumble and never looked back I was also unscathed after the boxing ring with no damage done. I would then live a peaceful life in Italy while making movies. Regarded as one of the toughest obxers ever who never ducked anyone.
          Max Baer. A Jew like me, or Salvador Sanchez,.. my idol... or any boxer who laced them up, and had a ref realize.... I had enough... I don’t give up...

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Young Duran with the coke and women or old Duran with coke and no women?
            Just as a boxer. I'd be dead by now if I followed his life style. LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Just as a boxer. I'd be dead by now if I followed his life style. LOL...
              LOL!

Comment

Username and picture tells you everything.

Comment

Floyd if he isnt broke

Comment

Carl Froch isn't a bad shout, I under rated him throughout his career and it cost me a fair few quid. But he had more than his share of wars that stay with the fans, never ducked anyone and made good money late in his career. Got out on top with a huge win "in front of 80000 fans at Wembley" lol and invested his money well (property mainly) has a wife and jids, stays in great shape, speaks well and despite the wars seems to have gotten away without any lasting damage, he also gets regular work as an anylst at sky

Comment

I'm a bit torn. I'd think about picking someone like Leonard because of the maximum attention, $ and women.

But I'd love to have been able to have been someone like Julian Jackson, where I would get to have scary power punching abilities.

Comment

Working...
                      X