Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Triple G's fan base will grow dramatically after the Rubio fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beerbelly14 View Post
    Wow Kev is absolutely dominating NATAS. 120-108
    Kev is delusional.

Canelo is the same size as GGG, that's not even up for debate and yes, GGG beating his favourite fighter would be huge.

That guy is a joke, he criticizes GGG for not fighting top guys in his division (when they obviously don't want to fight him) yet he had no problem with defending Canelo before he stepped up.

But hey, look who am I talking to, an alt of inkayabada, someone who's even bigger joke than Kev.

Get lost

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Kev is delusional.

Canelo is the same size as GGG, that's not even up for debate and yes, GGG beating his favourite fighter would be huge.

That guy is a joke, he criticizes GGG for not fighting top guys in his division (when they obviously don't want to fight him) yet he had no problem with defending Canelo before he stepped up.

But hey, look who am I talking to, an alt of inkayabada, someone who's even bigger joke than Kev.

Get lost
      I don't know what's going on, but he's probably going on about Canelo being yung doe

Comment

Crazy how the majority of people rooting for GGG and it was mainly a Mexican croud.

Comment

Working...
        X