Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs Inks New Deal With Hearn, Three Fight Deal With DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    WTF are you talking about?? What was racist about that guy's post??
    You strike me as one of these Internet “argue for the sake of argue” dramatic types so I’ll respond with this....reread the statement and think about it....

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      You strike me as one of these Internet “argue for the sake of argue” dramatic types so I’ll respond with this....reread the statement and think about it....
      I already did and there's nothing racist about the comment!
      You're one of them fools who screams racism Everytime you don't get your way huh???

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
        He couldn't risk losing him. Just lost Beterbiev, and Whyte might be meeting with Haymon. He needs an American fighter for DAZN.
        Whyte isn’t really essential for the DAZN market; more important for uk market although not essential.

Whyte has been Ppv last couple of fights but it’s probably true that his options for Ppv are limited to fury, klitschko, wilder, joshu and maybe usyk going forwards?

ITV might try with a lesser fighter but not sure how it would do.

If Whyte does leave he can’t conplain about not getting any AJ fight that’s for sure. Financially I’m not sure it would make sense until he has at least had that rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by R.KHLMS4LIFE View Post
          That's why he needs Jacobs plus for Jacobs it's a good move lose to canelo fight a no name then beat Andrade take his belt then boom leverage power doing next negations when looking for another contract
          Nah he is going to lose to the dirty ginger then rematch GGG

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            great news !!

very happy for Danny

WAR Jacobs !!
            How do you see this fight playing out time

Comment

Good for Jacobs and DAZN - the types of matchups that can be made after the Canelo fight, win or lose, will be fights that I'd like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                How do you see this fight playing out time

it is a VERY good fight

I think that Canelo is a little too well-rounded, a little too sharp, and a little too experienced, for Jacobs..... but Danny should be right in that fight, it is a great opportunity

very happy for Jacobs, he deserves it..... and very happy with Canelo, for selecting the best available opponent..... the kid is a stud

don't care who wins, the winner of that fight will be boxing

best of luck to both guys

how do you think it will unfold ?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  it is a VERY good fight

I think that Canelo is a little too well-rounded, a little too sharp, and a little too experienced, for Jacobs..... but Danny should be right in that fight, it is a great opportunity

very happy for Jacobs, he deserves it..... and very happy with Canelo, for selecting the best available opponent..... the kid is a stud

don't care who wins, the winner of that fight will be boxing

best of luck to both guys

how do you think it will unfold ?
                  Love that he took the fight
                  I see the dirty ginger knocking him out within 7.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
                    He couldn't risk losing him. Just lost Beterbiev, and Whyte might be meeting with Haymon. He needs an American fighter for DAZN.
                    he signed bivol who is a much more exciting, popular, outspoken and better fighter than bertebiev

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      Love that he took the fight
                      I see the dirty ginger knocking him out within 7.

you not sold on Jacobs, or you really rate Canelo and think that he will get to him?

Comment

Working...
                      X