Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody knows Boxing! its ticking me off, Broner will beat Pacquiao, Lucas took a dive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    This is the real Pacman getting man handled by a school teacher dont be fooled by the Lucas fix
    How is headlocking someone, holding and hitting them, then tripping and pushing them down..

..and having the referee do absolutely nothing, a schooling.

You're talking about the matthyse fight getting fixed, while using the most obviously fixed fight as an example lol

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
      You could be on to something. I've been having my way a bit with Pacquiao in sparring, but I'm not Broner. A lot of these big names are just natural athletes. They're dumb as hell, and most of their opponents are dumber. Do you think Paulie Malignaggi would be a lowly commentator if he could hit hard??
      You sparred him this camp? are you Lyddell Rhodes or that kid Arnold?

Comment

The referee in the horn fight should be shot, along with the judges. That was the most obvious fix I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          How is headlocking someone, holding and hitting them, then tripping and pushing them down..

..and having the referee do absolutely nothing, a schooling.

You're talking about the matthyse fight getting fixed, while using the most obviously fixed fight as an example lol
          This guy chaosisme who posted in here was one of Pacmans sparring partners for this Broner fight and he said he got the better of Pacman and wasnt impressed at all with Manny said he is dumb

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
          You could be on to something. I've been having my way a bit with Pacquiao in sparring, but I'm not Broner. A lot of these big names are just natural athletes. They're dumb as hell, and most of their opponents are dumber. Do you think Paulie Malignaggi would be a lowly commentator if he could hit hard??

Comment

I dont understand what happens to this place, years ago people had common sense

Pacman is 40 years old, that might not be old in real life but in boxing years that ancient especially for an offensive aggressor

I cant believe people bought into that Lucas Matthysse fight, Lucas took a dive himself, he QUIT he was never HURT

WATCH THE FIGHT again, Pacman hit Lucas flush multiple times, and guess what Lucas never fell or was hurt if Pac had true power he would have fell off those clean shots or wobbled, but all of a sudden when a grazing punch that didn't even land just barely scraps him he falls to the ground LMAO

The real Pac is the one who was getting mauled and gassed against Jeff Horn.

Pacman is not going to beat Broner unless Broner takes a dive or strays from the gameplan.

Haymon bought Pacman as a sacrifice to build his younger fighters, he paid his taxes to get Pac beaten by one of his young guns, he threw Broner in first as a make or break to see if Broner still got it, Broner is young only 29

If Broner blows this shot he will throw Pac in with the next killers, and Spence or Mikey winner destroys Pac.

Learn boxing, even Sugar Ray Leonard lost in his 30s to a smaller younger Hector Camacho

only Bernard Hopkins and Floyd Maywetaher are special enough to box into their 40s because they dont rely on speed or offensive pressure, they use slick tactics and defense to last if they were going gung ho style they would have been knocked out silly

Pacman only knows how to throw flurries and side step, Broner will catch him with a uppercut, hook, straight combo and send him down or wobble him

Watch mark my words man, Broner will smile and say to himself thats the power everyone was talking about? hahahah thats nothing, and he will walk Pac down and laugh at every shot thrown.

The real top dog is Terence Bud Crawford. pac is done, He was the most exciting fighter of this generation but age catches up to everyone. his chin is cracked and his legs and speed are no longer there.
            Hey bro I agree that Manny should not be fighting now that he's 40, shoot he should have retired after the Margacheato fight if anything but what is with your ritual of saying Manny will get KTFO each time he fights?

Is this some like reverse curse or something like you post he'll get KTFO but deep inside you wish him the best or something? I never understood it? LOL

Also I think Crawford is unproven yet, Spence is the MAN right now IMO. I hope Spence KO's Crawford and the other welters we need a unified super star in our sport.

Comment

This guy chaosisme who posted in here was one of Pacmans sparring partners for this Broner fight and he said he got the better of Pacman and wasnt impressed at all with Manny said he is dumb
              You completely ducked and dodged my question.

I said, how could you use the horn fight, the most obviously fixed fight of a generation.. as a comparison to matthyse getting his ass beat, and calling it a dive.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                Hey bro I agree that Manny should not be fighting now that he's 40, shoot he should have retired after the Margacheato fight if anything but what is with your ritual of saying Manny will get KTFO each time he fights?

Is this some like reverse curse or something like you post he'll get KTFO but deep inside you wish him the best or something? I never understood it? LOL

Also I think Crawford is unproven yet, Spence is the MAN right now IMO. I hope Spence KO's Crawford and the other welters we need a unified super star in our sport.
                The first time I predicted Pacquiao to lose by KO was in the Marquez 4 fight, I predicted that Pac would rush into a JMM right hand, and go out cold becuase Marquez was a hulk hitting harder than ever

once the chin is cracked its done, every fight these fighter should attack because Pacmans chin is glass.

If they follow the game plan they should win by KO or stoppage but they keep getting scared of those stupid weak flurries Pac throws so they dont want to exchange.

People dont know that Pac cannot take a punch anymore, Rios actually hurt him pretty bad with a grazing shot but Pac was able to mask it.

you have to watch it really close

In the Horn fight Pacman lost fair and square, I predicted Horn to win and he did, Horn could have knocked Pac out, Pac looked like he was ready to quit several times in the fight he cant handle pressure

Broner will shock the world, he will land a heavy barrage when he lets his hands go he is crisp not wild like this no way Pacman can counter these sharp shots from broner

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  You completely ducked and dodged my question.

I said, how could you use the horn fight, the most obviously fixed fight of a generation.. as a comparison to matthyse getting his ass beat, and calling it a dive.
                  Lucas fell down off grazing punches, he quit, he was never hurt he just realized if pac keeps moving I will get tired trying to swing hard at him, Lucas knew his conditioning was **** and he would gas so he said **** it I aint gonna win in Pacuiaos home country so why even bother just give me the check and he bowed out.

Those knockdowns were bogus and fake, Lucas was never hurt in that fight, and everytime he went down he went down from a grazing shot

Comment

Lucas fell down off grazing punches, he quit, he was never hurt he just realized if pac keeps moving I will get tired trying to swing hard at him, Lucas knew his conditioning was **** and he would gas so he said **** it I aint gonna win in Pacuiaos home country so why even bother just give me the check and he bowed out.

Those knockdowns were bogus and fake, Lucas was never hurt in that fight, and everytime he went down he went down from a grazing shot
                    Never hurt? Pacquiao was putting relentless pressure on him and Matthysse has quit before.

He couldn't handle the pressure. Pacquiao wasn't letting him breathe and every mistake he made got answered with a power shot or combination.

That fight was a complete domination.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-16-2019, 02:30 AM.

Comment

The first time I predicted Pacquiao to lose by KO was in the Marquez 4 fight, I predicted that Pac would rush into a JMM right hand, and go out cold becuase Marquez was a hulk hitting harder than ever

once the chin is cracked its done, every fight these fighter should attack because Pacmans chin is glass.

If they follow the game plan they should win by KO or stoppage but they keep getting scared of those stupid weak flurries Pac throws so they dont want to exchange.

People dont know that Pac cannot take a punch anymore, Rios actually hurt him pretty bad with a grazing shot but Pac was able to mask it.

you have to watch it really close

In the Horn fight Pacman lost fair and square, I predicted Horn to win and he did, Horn could have knocked Pac out, Pac looked like he was ready to quit several times in the fight he cant handle pressure

Broner will shock the world, he will land a heavy barrage when he lets his hands go he is crisp not wild like this no way Pacman can counter these sharp shots from broner
                      I agree bro. Pac is a retired fighter who stopped a damaged goods Lucas in a shady Asian country wasn't it like in Malaysia or something? I actually feel bad for Pac since that Lucas win made him feel like he's 30 again LOL.

I think he fought rios very safely and I do remember he was complaining about a head ache after that fight.

The Horn fight was stupid. Horn bloodied him up and Pac had the chance to stop Horn in one of those later rounds but let him off the hook assuming he'd win a decision in Horn's backyard.

I think Pac should have retired after the Margacheato fight. I also think Pac should have left TR like 10 years ago and made as much as he can like Floyd did.

Thats the biggest mistake of Pac's career staying with TR too long. After the Oscar fight or Hatton fight he should have bounced and did what Floyd or Cotto did.

Comment

Working...
                      X