Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instead of prison's for people serving life why not save tax payers money and send

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instead of prison's for people serving life why not save tax payers money and send

Them to uninhabited islands like these ??

i think that's a good idea, although food and water bringing to these island is gonna cost a huge amount too

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
      i think that's a good idea, although food and water bringing to these island is gonna cost a huge amount too
      That's why Alcatraz was shut down.

The costs of running an island prison where everything had to be shipped in just was not cost effective.

Comment

Because sending prisoners to a tropical island doesn't sound like adequate punishment.

Comment

Send them to an island to fend for themselves and perhaps they'll create a new Australia.

Comment

Because snowflakes would complain and say it's barbaric to send prisoners to an island without 3 hots and a cot.

Comment

Why not just kill them outside the courthouse after the guilty verdict? Safe all that gas money.

If there were more safeguards within our justice system & some threshold of guilt that had to be attainable beyond the current requirements of being found not guilty or guilty in court I'd be pro-killing life sentenced people.

Comment

I think the best way to get something out of proposers is to let them work, hard manual labour work for the rest of their days

Comment

****. Send me to prison

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Because snowflakes would complain and say it's barbaric to send prisoners to an island without 3 hots and a cot.
                    As a snowflake I take offense.

I would agree death row inmates, 1st degree murderers, etc would deserve such treatment.

But anyone in prison for non-violent offenses doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

Comment

Working...
                    X