Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Baits GGG: Canelo Makes $40 Million Without You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other words, we are not going to agree to your testing demands.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
      him and his team spent months in training camp.. he has to pay them too..
      Icha stop defending your fraud. Canelo can't make more than 10 millions against anyone not called GGG as of now. And I'm being generous with the 10 millions.

And after the PED scandal even less maybe.

Comment

• Canelo isn't making 40 million with anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Icha stop defending your fraud. Canelo can't make more than 10 millions against anyone not called GGG as of now. And I'm being generous with the 10 millions.

Maxi pad canelo made over 20mil to fight Chavez last year and made 14m according to court documents to fight khan the year before. GGG just made 1m to fight vanes and 2.5M to fight jacobs the fight before canelo. Canelo is making far more money and doesn't need GGG to get paid. GGG does

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Who just fought vanes and has a career full of bums? GGG career says he is the one who fights junkers. At 27 canelo has already faced more top fighters then GGG who is pushing 40. Who cares about the belt? And if Canelo does want a belt he can fight Saunders and GGG probably about to lose his IBF belt. If GGG prices himself out the fight there will be a long line of fighters that are willing to get rich to fight canelo. GGG can fight his mandatories for peanuts.
            GGG just destroyed a guy who took Canelo best win into deep water. How many fights has Canelo had where he didn’t compromise the other fighter? Catchweights, inactive, dragging guys up.

Guys like Trout are decent, but not great fights. If Canelo was so great, why’d he need to blantantly wait until GGG hit mid 30’s before finally making the jumpmto 160 from the “I am not a JRMW but too scared of 160 weight?”

When Canelo was supposed to test himself against Monroe they balked and said it was too difficult of a fight. Yea ok, keep talking that BS, facts are facts.

Why the **** did the great Canelo need to use drugs to fight the bum killer? Why the **** is Canelo now refusing to get tested.

Most seem to know the answer except you, but that’s tacit.

Now go on one of your 4th grade rants about how small your penis is. It’s ok, tranparent you’ve always been.

Comment

• I think the $40 million vs. $3 million is accurate, but this probably assumes both fighters fight 2 times a year. I can see Canelo raking in $20 million next September 16 and then another $20 million next May. Likewise, I think it will take GGG 2 fights to generate $3 million. But it is possible for Canelo to generate the $40 million fighting Saunders in England with PPV both in the UK and here in the U.S.

Comment

• WE all know damn well is smokes screen for Canelo to eat Tainted Meat

Whose but Big Dummies believes this ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

3.5 mil against Liam Smith and 5 mil against Cotto lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Ok, you can't say why you were bragging about ppv numbers...

Got it.
                    im not bragging, im debating the main topic on this thread, seriously you are posting on the wrong thread..

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                      oscar stalling?? they are asking ggg to sign the damn contract...
                      Exactly GGG pricing himself out refusing to agree to the same financial terms he agreed to just months ago. Just sign the contract and stop making excuses you will ALWAYS be the B side against canelo. You maybe sold 6k tickets your last fight with a 1/3 empty crowd. There isn't a single thing GGG fangirls can point to financially to justify what GGG brings to the table to get paid more. Canelo sold 1m ppv buys last year without GGG and 4.5M PPVs sold without GGG. GGG 2 ppv flops selling 97-150K buys. Bytch you ain't in position to make demands. Either take the money or watch canelo make someone else rich in sept. He's fighting that date with or without you. You can go back to fighting at the stubhub lol

Comment

Working...
                      X