Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll did Floyd land on Tenshin in this clip?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CineScape View Post
    Dude, Floyd landed a left hook. They exchanged hooks. This is the same knockdown from your GIF. I didn’t watch this fight on a stream. I watched this fight on Fuji TV as I live in Japan. They showed this knock down multiple times from different angles. What are you guys watching?

100% right, may not be the biggest left hook but it did land in his tiny little head

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      to say he needs to fake an exhibition against a bantamweight is beyond ridiculous..if anything he went against the script
      Why even take the bait man?????????

Comment

I enjoyed ze fite and ad a good loft.

Comment

Your video started after Floyd had already landed a hard left hook to the temple. I have seen it before a few times. He went down from a hard left hook.

Comment

It wasn't a grazing lethal punch. It was a solid flush clean left hook right in the middle of the head on the ear.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              100% right, may not be the biggest left hook but it did land in his tiny little head
              Here you can see plain as day a good left hook landing solidly on the right side of the head. You video started after this punch had already landed, Clearly Floyd landed a heavy left hook to the right ear. He did not miss.

Comment

For anyone that think the KDs weren't legitimate are morons. Look at this clip. Shows Floyd landing to the temple or right around the ear on two of the KDs that had Tenshin react the way he did because his equilibrium was out of sorts.

Comment

Working...
                X