Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khabib Nurmagomedov: You Have To Take Risks Like Tyson Fury To Become A Legend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
    This right here.... FACTS!!! Everybody wants to say Fury is the greatest and then call Wilder a bum in the same sentence. That's an oxymoron moron if ever was one.
    You forgot to mention several of us also mention his win over Klitschko when discussing Fury's greatness. He ended two long reigning Championship runs in dominant fashion. You guys are gonna hate on him no matter what like a bunch of clowns.

Comment

See you mma fan boys, even your stars look up to boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        You forgot to mention several of us also mention his win over Klitschko when discussing Fury's greatness. He ended two long reigning Championship runs in dominant fashion. You guys are gonna hate on him no matter what like a bunch of clowns.
        I'm not hating on him in the least. Read my post again and tell me where I say ANYTHING negative about Fury. I'm speaking of a group of Fury fans in particular as a matter of fact. I personally think Fury is a freak of nature even though I hope Wilder knocks him out if the 3rd fight does pop off.

Comment

I got time for Khabib tho

Comment

P4p!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why is this dude on a boxing website?

Comment

Lol you're right on that sir

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Khabib just defended his title with 2 broken toes and a broken bone in his foot.

Why does Manny have to make up a "shoulder excuse"
                  Pac ruins lives..

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    I'm not hating on him in the least. Read my post again and tell me where I say ANYTHING negative about Fury. I'm speaking of a group of Fury fans in particular as a matter of fact. I personally think Fury is a freak of nature even though I hope Wilder knocks him out if the 3rd fight does pop off.
                    My apologies, and I agree most major stars in the sport have that legion that see no wrong or need for improvement. I on the other hand hope Fury puts the nail in the coffin and proves he is the better man.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                      My apologies, and I agree most major stars in the sport have that legion that see no wrong or need for improvement. I on the other hand hope Fury puts the nail in the coffin and proves he is the better man.

And that my friend is what makes this sport great because it could go either way and I for one would enjoy it just because they are fighting each other instead of the Wallin and Szpilka of the world

Comment

Working...
                      X