• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Keep the nonsense at minimum.
        Sorry, couldn't help it.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post

Excellent post. Where was Hillary when the 4 Americans whose pleas for help she ignored? She was busy arranging for the destruction of any evidence that would tie her to the blown arms deal, that's where.

"What do you mean wipe a server? Like with a cloth?" "At this point, what difference does it make?"

Comment

• Comment

• here's what many of you didn't see on the news because demtards would rather fake outrage over don jr's skittles meme. the clintons gamed the entire country of haiti, they basically enriched themselves off the death, misery of haitians during a time of national crises. i'll be waiting for some idiot to equate this to trump university.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      here's what many of you didn't see on the news because demtards would rather fake outrage over don jr's skittles meme. the clintons gamed the entire country of haiti, they basically enriched themselves off the death, misery of haitians during a time of national crises. i'll be waiting for some idiot to equate this to trump university.

Trump U was even worse doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X