Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Funny stuff.

If you read, you questioned and I said I will explain it all laterz once we start. I said that I cannot explain EPO testing in a single statement as it has multiple steps and procedures. Something like 170 steps and procedures from what Dr Segura stated a WADA expert.

There is even more to it than I explained but I did say it's difficult, tedious and time consuming.

Oh yeah, I also brought up multiple times ABP threshold test criteria in which your response was just like you are doing today with who is right, you or WADA experts. YOU DEFLECTed!!!!!
    Or did you forget about all that?

Sorry but

Just to refresh your memory, you said there are no threshold type tests, no ratios, ....... and so on in your statements. Ooops!!! See what I did there?

Well, this is about threshold type tests and ABP has threshold type tests and as stated, Biological Passport is an approach for EPO detection ...... Ooooops!!!

Really? Read below

but at the end of the day, WADA has multiple strategies for EPO testing. ABP is just one of them .... and the question on hand is, does it have threshold type tests? YOU BET!!!!

Lmaooooo. I love that you are deflecting. This pleases me!!! WATCH ME KILL THIS NOISE YET AGAIN!!!!!

Go find what it says about the passport in the WADA TD2014EPO document. You are going to be sadly disappointed! Lmaoooooo

Nevermind. I'll post it up for you!

Provisions 3.2 and 6.2 of the Code allow the use of results to establish profile of doping by Athletes. Thus, even if the results of EPO analysis are reported as negative by a Laboratory on the basis of IEF and/or SDS/SAR-PAGE analysis, information contained in the analysis combined with other information (e.g. blood variables, longitudinal profiles, testimonies) may remain relevant in a more general context to establish anti-doping rule violations.
    THE ONLY THING IS SAYS IS THAT DATA FROM TARGET TESTING EPO CAN BE ADDED TO THE BIOLOGICAL PASSPORT OR TO TESTIMONIES TO ESTABLISH RULE VIOLATIONS IN A GENERAL CONTEXT. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. YOU DUMB Bltch!!!!!! GENERAL.....NOT SPECIFIC....NOT SPECIFICALLY FOR ANY SUBSTANCE....NOT SPECIFICALLY FOR EPO...

Kindly point me to where in that document it says that you can use the ABP to specifically look for EPO?????!!! In fact, POINT ME WHERE IN THAT DOCUMENT IT SAYS YOU CAN USE THE ABP FOR EPO AT ALL....SINCE IT ONLY SAYS YOU CAN ADD DATA FROM TARGET TESTING TO THE ABP AND TO TESTIMONIES...YOU KNOW...IN A GENERAL SENSE...FOR UNSPECIFIED RULES VIOLATIONS. LMAOOOOO.

BECAUSE YOU DAMN SURE SAID YOUR THRESHOLD TESTING DATA MUST FINDS ARTIFICIAL EPO SPECIFICALLY, DIDN'T YOU?!!!!!

Originally posted by ADP02
    1) EPO testing has thresholds for substances that vary depending on the action of the drug, and whether it occurs naturally, among other reasons. EPO occurs naturally in the body, in addition to when it is taken by an athlete. Threshold testing data must show artificial EPO specifically.
    AND YOU SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT AS THE SCOPE. NOW YOU FIND THAT THE BAP THAT YOU KEEP HARPING ON ISN'T THERE, AND THE INFO. THAT YOU KEEP HARPING ON ABOUT THE ABP ISN'T THERE. BUT WE BOTH ALREADY KNEW THIS, DIDN'T WE. OR WERE YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION WHEN I KICKED YOUR ASS 4-0???? POOR POOR ADP.

ARE YOU TIRED OF GETTING THE SHlT KICKED OUT OF YOU YET? GO AHEAD AND DUCK THIS LIKE YOU'VE DUCKED EVERY SINGLE OTHER POST OF MINE. I'M LOVING KNOWING THAT 4-0 ASSWHOOPIN STILL HAUNTS YOU. I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO CLOWN YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE

OH...AND YOU'RE RIGHT...YOU DID SAY THERE WERE OTHER TESTS.....TOO BAD YOU SAID THEY TRY TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN NATURAL AND SYNTHETIC EPO. LMAOOO. GIVE UP, DUDE.
    3) Due to that, they are relying on different types of testing that tries to distinguish between natural and synthetic EPO. If they can clearly make that distinction then its a positive for the synthetic EPO substance.

Last edited by travestyny; 06-19-2018, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• This is fun, ADP. BUT SOMETHING IS MISSING. Hmmm. Don’t you want to avenge your 4-0 loss? I’ve made the offer a number of times, but you won’t even quote it. Why?

Travestyny: I know I kicked the shlt out of you 4-0, but you’ve been claiming I cheated somehow (I guess I had mind control over the judges that YOU chose). Do you want a rematch?

ADP02: Nah, I’m good. Please don’t embarrass me again. It’s bad enough that I begged you for a draw in a private message. Please don’t hurt me anymore. I keep talking about a criteria that not only doesn't exist in the document that I said was THE relevant document, but also, in which the Supreme Court of Sports that WADA defers to says is exactly not what I claim it is. I also have been deflecting to the ABP, knowing that it doesn't detect EPO according to WADA's own words. I know we were talking about testing specifically for EPO, but I have nowhere else to turn and my feelings were crushed after you kicked the living shlt out of me. So...no, no rematch. I'll surely get fvvcked up again and have to end my own life.

4-0. Yep. ADP Aint Man Enough To Step Up Again. Stay in your lane, bltch.

Oh...and by the way...WHO'S THE DEFLECTOR????

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      This is not a discussion on Threshold substance
      Sample A is a mixture of those 2 urine samples. There the second is diluting the initial one.

b) Threshold substances, there can be traces but the delay and dilution will drive down the numbers
      Last edited by travestyny; 06-19-2018, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

What did Roach say?

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
            What did Roach say?
            https://youtu.be/1pho_83iHgI

Hmmmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              This is fun, ADP. BUT SOMETHING IS MISSING. Hmmm. Don’t you want to avenge your 4-0 loss? I’ve made the offer a number of times, but you won’t even quote it. Why?

Travestyny: I know I kicked the shlt out of you 4-0, but you’ve been claiming I cheated somehow (I guess I had mind control over the judges that YOU chose). Do you want a rematch?

ADP02: Nah, I’m good. Please don’t embarrass me again. It’s bad enough that I begged you for a draw in a private message. Please don’t hurt me anymore. I keep talking about a criteria that not only doesn't exist in the document that I said was THE relevant document, but also, in which the Supreme Court of Sports that WADA defers to says is exactly not what I claim it is. I also have been deflecting to the ABP, knowing that it doesn't detect EPO according to WADA's own words. I know we were talking about testing specifically for EPO, but I have nowhere else to turn and my feelings were crushed after you kicked the living shlt out of me. So...no, no rematch. I'll surely get fvvcked up again and have to end my own life.

4-0. Yep. ADP Aint Man Enough To Step Up Again. Stay in your lane, bltch.

Oh...and by the way...WHO'S THE DEFLECTOR????
              Adp02 went from "EPO is a threshold substance"

to....

"ABP has threshold type testing!"

To proud to admit he was wrong and just changes up to fit the agenda.

Just keep schooling him.

After all of ADP02 research about the details and inner workings of WADA and its signatories I think he will have a new regard about testing/ABP/labs/ADAMS.

Feels like I'm watching Mr Miyagi teaching Dainelson karate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                Adp02 went from "EPO is a threshold substance"

to....

"ABP has threshold type testing!"

To proud to admit he was wrong and just changes up to fit the agenda.

Just keep schooling him.

After all of ADP02 research about the details and inner workings of WADA and its signatories I think he will have a new regard about testing/ABP/labs/ADAMS.

Feels like I'm watching Mr Miyagi teaching Dainelson karate.

EXACTLY!!!! The funniest and most ironic thing about the whole situation is that he constantly calls everyone a deflector....yet the whole reason we had that debate was because he claimed EPO was a threshold substance, I proved to him that it wasn't and I asked him about 20 times in a row for him to admit it, and he refused. I told him to go to the thunderdome to settle it....

b) Threshold substances, there can be traces but the delay and dilution will drive down the numbers
                AFTER SHOWING HIM WADA'S LIST OF THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES:

I didn't even see EPO on the list so it must be a partial list.
                Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                You said it must be a partial list because EPO wasn’t there. So that shows that you believed EPO was a threshold substance, didn’t you?
                Admit you are wrong.
                IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE?????? YES OR NO. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK YOU?
                IS.....EPO....A....THRESHOLD...SUBSTANCE!!!!!! LOOK AT YOU ****ING SQUIRMING.
                IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? Yes or no???
                Is EPO a threshold substance? Yes or no. The list of ducks is growing!
                Let's try this yet again. Is EPO a threshold substance? This requires a simple "yes" or "no." Are you ever going to stop ducking and deflecting so that you can answer this question?
                you still won't answer my simple question?
                IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? YES OR NO?
                OH I'M WRONG, HUH? LET'S SEE YOU PUT YOUR ACCOUNT WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.

do you want to have someone unbiased look at the WADA documents that I linked you to and decide if EPO is a threshold substance?
                Sure, go ahead.
                THEN WE GET TO THE THUNDERDOME AND....

I was thinking and here is the problem that I think that we will both have. What are we actually arguing about?
                DR. ADP02 -- A DEFLECTING PIECE OF #2(SHlT)

By the way, I always thought you were just teasing him about his lack of knowledge about the ABP when you said he called it a "passport thingy." Because of his recent idiocy, I thought maybe you were being literal. Lo and behold!!!!!!

When Lance won those Tour de France and up to the time he retired the first time, there was no passport thingy. So he couldn't have got caught.

This dude is an imbecile!

Last edited by travestyny; 06-19-2018, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Vagisil won't respond to anyone in this thread. Looks like he objectively lost

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

Working...
                      X