Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: Canelo Needs The "Perfect Fight" To Beat Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of fan bases, what's the more significant achievement? Pacquiaos 8 weight division titles, or ggg's defense record? Lmao

Comment

The GoldenBoy judges got this. Canelo just needs to act cute and make a big show of being wonderfully "evasive."

He doesn't need to create effective aggression. Just look cute. The judge (or two) on the payroll will handle the rest.

Comment

I love these arm chair phat phuck fan boys contradicting Nacho...I am sure you fat asses have a better resume than he and Sanchez combined..lol!

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
          I love these arm chair phat phuck fan boys contradicting Nacho...I am sure you fat asses have a better resume than he and Sanchez combined..lol!
          I can tell you whose going to win AND there future one year from the 2nd fight.
          Take a shot in the dark who wins what do you think is going to happen a year later?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            just yesterday I apologized to Canelo fans because I felt that the ridiculous comments from Pacquiao fans after the mathysse win clearly made them the most delusional fan base in boxing. But here you come with this comment and are single handedly bringing canelo fans back to the top of the food chain when it comes to delusionally stupid comments.
            No I think that honor stays with GGG and his fans for believing all the bs told just to hype him up! They’res a long list of lies and the fans have eaten them all up! What I said was a hunch I got from watching the fight at least 10 times! This is nothing compared to Abel saying ggg beat kovalev up in sparring; Andre Ward would be an easy win for ggg; That Brook and Vanes were bigger in size to Gennady; That they wanted to unify; That they were not scared to fight anyone from 54 to 68; oh yeah and when Golovkin got punched they used to say he would allow that on porpose to bait Canelo into fighting him and so much more lies they’ve told the public

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
              Apparently he tried to skip surgery and did rehab for 2 months obviously that didn't work hence the surgery afterwards.
              Fools here trying to say its cosmetic LOL NO SUCH THING as cosmetic knee surgery...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                No I think that honor stays with GGG and his fans for believing all the bs told just to hype him up! They’res a long list of lies and the fans have eaten them all up! What I said was a hunch I got from watching the fight at least 10 times! This is nothing compared to Abel saying ggg beat kovalev up in sparring; Andre Ward would be an easy win for ggg; That Brook and Vanes were bigger in size to Gennady; That they wanted to unify; That they were not scared to fight anyone from 54 to 68; oh yeah and when Golovkin got punched they used to say he would allow that on porpose to bait Canelo into fighting him and so much more lies they’ve told the public
                OK you just topped the stupidest post on the forum with that nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  OK you just topped the stupidest post on the forum with that nonsense.
                  Nope that was the eaqualizer!

Comment

Just avoid getting knocked out and land 1 flashy shot per round and the judges will take care of the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                      ggg doesn't have a large enough fan base to take that honor. Hence his generally low ppv buys when he's the headliner. Canelo and Pacquiao have large fan bases and a large majority of them are complete delusional fools. Watching their posts arguing and defending their heroes is like watching a special Olympics debate. Your hunch is probably one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here and there's alot of dumb shet written here on a daily basis. Congratulations.

Comment

Working...
                      X