Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Need Klitschko on My Side, For Knowledge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Need Klitschko on My Side, For Knowledge

IBF, IBO, WBA WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs) would like to get advice on a regular basis from former division ruler Wladimir Klitschko. Klitschko had used Joshua as a sparring partner in the past. But last April, before a crowd of 90,000 at Wembley in London, the two former sparring partners met in the ring to trade punches in a 'Fight of The Year' encounter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

AJ’s fights are already becoming as boring as Klit’s

Comment

Get your own knowledge punk. Klitschko done it himself. Stop trying to get advice from Emmanuel steward beyond the grave. out of Klitschko.

Comment

The best advise that Anthony Joshua could benefit from Klitschko is how to come back after your jaw has been shattered into a million pieces.

Comment

Aj you also need hearn in your side to make excuses and avoid fighters. Well and also to rip fans off with your stub hub pension fund

Comment

I think the first thing you need to do is get hearn OFF your side and you know what. Klitschko was a true warrior something you'll never be, the brothers have always been after the best and if he was 4 or 5 years younger he would of beat you too and you know it. You on the other hand are hiding behind your promoter, you're scared of Wilder that's why you want a 90% split which you yourself know is just a way to duck him. Grow some balls and stop fighting bums.
            Last edited by BoZz; 04-18-2018, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
              Get your own knowledge punk. Klitschko done it himself. Stop trying to get advice from Emmanuel steward beyond the grave. out of Klitschko.
              By that method of thinking then no fighter should ever have a trainer...Training advice has been passed down through generations. Where do you think Steward got it from? Idiot.

Comment

Trollers and Flamers just jealous *****es that he owns most of the divison, banking more than everyone else and still smart enough to know he has to learn. The fact he stays humble despite achieving more in 21 fights than some of the best heavyweights in history is the reason the divison needs to be worried.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  I think first thing you need to do is get hearn OFF your side and you know what. Klitschko was a true warrior something you'll never be, the brothers have always been after the best and if he was 4 or 5 years younger he would of beat you too and you know it. You on the other hand are hiding behind your promoter, you're scared of Wilder that's why you want a 90% split which you yourself know is just a way to duck him. Grow some balls and stop fighting bums.
                  I don't think Joshua is scared of Wilder

This is something I don't understand people posting. Saying "it's a lowball offer, it's just a way to avoid the fight"

The fact is, even if it's a low offer, Joshua is now contractually obliged to face Wilder if Wilder accepts the fight.

If Wilder accepts and wins then he can be the A-side in a rematch and earn sick money AND he'll be the biggest name in boxing after that.

People like to say that AJ is scared of Wilder/Wilder is scared of Joshua because in this internet age they're completely lacking in patience and addicted to talking smack like b*tches

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
                    By that method of thinking then no fighter should ever have a trainer...Training advice has been passed down through generations. Where do you think Steward got it from? Idiot.
                    How about Joshua finds his own trainer that's knowledgeable, instead of leaching advice from klitschko under the false guise of friendship. Idiot? Go and suck your mother's cok you fuking inbred charlatan.

Comment

Working...
                    X