• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Finding Forrester - not familiar with it
    Nutty Professor- blah
    Coming To America- That was cool
    Daddy's Little Girls- Haven't watched. Probably one of those feel good films

Soul Plane and Don't Be A Menace- Okay for some cheesy laughs but that's it.

Car Wash- With Snoop and Dre? I like the trashy look women in it.

Belly - I like Belly. I would watch it again. It had a little Jamaican culture in it plus it had a dark vibe to it.

Shaft was okay
    i said soul plane, dont be a menace, bely, and shaft were sh11t movies

those are stupid movies

watch movies with a message, the secret life of bees harts war, men of honor and glory are very good

Comment

django unchained

Comment

Hotel Rwanda

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
          Hotel Rwanda

Very good movie.

Comment

Hotel Rwanda

wow, i cant belive i forgot that film, lol, that movie is a masterpiece

you reminded me of invictus and amistad

Comment

12 years a slave

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                i said soul plane, dont be a menace, bely, and shaft were sh11t movies

those are stupid movies

watch movies with a message, the secret life of bees harts war, men of honor and glory are very good
                We agree there. Give me a good plot and something to learn or think about and I am cool with it.
                I am acting loving Seven Pounds. Thanks again. I am one hour in. I am gonna watch the rest now.

Comment

Hotel Rwanda

Crazy how shit like this is going on to this day and yet people protesting and crying over Michael Brown.

Comment

Hotel Rwanda

Good one, Freedom. My apologies but do you know why the conflict occurred?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Good one, Freedom. My apologies but do you know why the conflict occurred?
                      Hutus are a different tribe (Bantu-speaking, flat noses, larger lips, originally came from the area around southern Nigeria/southern Cameroon/Gabon) than Hamitic Tutsi's (generally more intelligent, different language, cattle-herding culture, originally came from Ethiopia, most are taller with thinner lips and different noses).

Before the Hutus and the Tutsis arrived, most people in the area were Twa (pygmies), but the Hutus wiped most of them out centuries ago.

Tutsis dominated the Hutus for centuries despite being less numerous. The Hutus were resentful of that, and were afraid the Tutsis might once again become the dominant group in Rwanda.

That is exactly what happened anyway - Mugabe and his Tutsis have been the dominant group since the war ended in July 1994.

Comment

Working...
                      X