No announcement yet.

Holy hell Edwin Rosario could punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
    you do know that was a shell of Rosario right?

Once i saw you post, i knew you'll bring that fight.

The one who beat a Prime and clean Rosario was Jose Luis Ramirez and he still got an L and almost KTFO by Rosario which i give him props of beating.

After the Camacho fight, His Life and Career went downhill.
    Chavez would have thrown him a beating at any point to be completely honest though.

Comment

The one who beat a Prime and clean Rosario was Jose Luis Ramirez and he still got an L and almost KTFO by Rosario which i give him props of beating.

Well, Rosario was WBA lightweight champion and JCC was moving UP in weight to fight him. Many had Rosario winning that fight so I would not say he was a "Shell" of his former self...not by a long shot.

So you knew I would post this? Since it was only a major fight in both mens careers? Or because you are a sensitive boricua like always? How you guys say.....tomalo con take it easy man.
      Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 09-03-2009, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        Rasario punch was heavy. HE was a very good boxer too and I loved watching him fight. I was surprised though at the beating he got at the hands of JCC. I thought it would be a much tougher fight.
        You know what they say, crack kills..........
        I think naturally our all time hardest punching champ was Chapo, good boxer too in his prime.

Comment

he did get a W over Ramirez thou.

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
            You know what they say, crack kills..........
            I think naturally our all time hardest punching champ was Chapo, good boxer too in his prime.
            He was a hell of a fighter, I really , really liked Chapo. He wasn't the loud mouthed guy that Macho was and I thought he beat Macho in their fight. That 5th round he had Macho almost out and Macho had one hell of a chin.

I remember in the press conference for JCC vs Chapo, they almost came to blows and Chapo said he was going to murder JCC...

I had never heard him talk like that, that's when I knew it was going to be a war. I was just surprised that JCC was able to handle his shots the way he did because he did get hit in that fight early.

Comment

Comment

he was on the way out on that fight but props to JCC to made a great fight

Comment

Speaking of the Chavez fight, Rosario showed heart beyond the call of duty in that fight, he took a thorough merciless beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleontas View Post
                    is he the same guy that lost to barrera?
                    no.

talk about exaggeration. maybe he wasnt his absolute best, but Rosario was still at least near prime in that fight.

regardless, even a Rosario much farther into his career was still a force, as seen in this Garza fight. not only did the guy have heavy hands, but they were quick too. excellent short power shots.

from what I know, he was one of the most talked about prospects ever as well. I wish more of his earlier fights were available, but theyre pretty hard to find.

Comment

one of my all times favorite!!

EL CHAPO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X