Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Ta lads for the World Cup thread.

Hope you all contribute to regular footy thread
    Are the English players mediocre and middle of the pack in club football too?

Comment

• Yep put the football thread back.. Kill this one..

Sick of Yanks gems like "Deschamps should be sacked" (after just winning the World cup)

Comment

• and now the World Cup has ended it is time for the docile fat yankus of the Americas to return to their natural habitat, as dawn rises and the football thread is reborn pure again. The remaining natives have somehow survived this hostile invasion of stupidity for another 4 years...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
            Are the English players mediocre and middle of the pack in club football too?
            If the England national team played in the Premier League where would they finish in the table?

Realistically I'm thinking 14-15
            Last edited by Phenom; 07-15-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• France winning is a slap in the face to Trump, who said immigration was ruining Europe.

Most of the French team is immigrants. They even have a Filipino on there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Exactly that the defense and Pickford were good its the attack that let us down.
                  I don't know who Brewster is.
                  This kids exactly what they need he'll tear schit up at the Euro's. I think he's the best English talent in yrs he's only 18

Brewster was the golden boot winner when England won the under 17 world cup last year kids a deadly striker think he recently had a bad injury though and has been out for a while

Sancho played in the U-17 world cup too didnt he scored 3 goals I remember cos dortmund pulled him out soon as the group stage finished said he had to come home

Comment

• Commiserations Croatia you played well in defeat and were unlucky, the score didn't do you justice

Vive La France best team in the tournament deservedly won

This guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mushashi View Post

England is a joke now in the football world

Shame...

Comment

Working...
                      X