No announcement yet.

If Manny can't dominate Lucas he needs to retire ASAP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Yeah and which of those 15 fights was manny the same size as his opponent lol
    when did he last enter the ring as a lw ????

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      when did he last enter the ring as a lw ????
      You're the one talking about matthyse not being a legit welterweight.

Use your own logic.

Was manny a legit super middleweight when he fought margarito at 146?

Comment

ethug lol

The dag man trolled you so hard.

You got hooked boy

Lol

Comment

a) may is older than pac
          b) may, imho, would have beaten everyone pac has fought, when he fought them. cant say the same about pac
          c) lucas was technically a world champ, but lets be real. and who here thinks any version of lucas troubles may ???

props for manny being manny, doe.
          oh wow great fantasy love for floyd but in reality pac has the better resume with wins over great fighters in their PRIMES. also a lot of mannys opponents were at 126 and below so that is a silly thing to say. thats like saying wilder would beat all of floyds opponents. also floyd clearly ducked marg so he gets that fantasy win too? this guy just does it all. fight or no fight he still wins the fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
            And you're even more stupid than both of us because it's spelt you're not youre
            ooooooooooooooooooh you got me.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
              The greatest of all times LMAO yeah right, when did you start watching boxing, 2010?

Floyd literally ruined your life you ****ing weirdo. Schooled Pacquiao to the point he was deduced as merely a hashtag - #48.

You can't get Floyd's schlong out of your mouth or your mind, he lives there rent free. Go fight some ******ed Flo-Mos instead of saying stupid ****
              i started watching in may of 2016 why? how did he school pac though. i just started watching boxing so i could use a little help. we all know the guy going backwards is winning of course but do you get more points for grazing them instead of landing flush?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                You're the one talking about matthyse not being a legit welterweight.

Use your own logic.

Was manny a legit super middleweight when he fought margarito at 146?
                pacs last FIFTEEN FIGHTS have been at ww+

that logic is good enough for me.

Comment

pacs last FIFTEEN FIGHTS have been at ww+

that logic is good enough for me.
                  He's not a legit welterweight. My eyes are good enough for me lol.

His best weight is probably at 140, and even then he would not be a big jw.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    oh wow great fantasy love for floyd but in reality pac has the better resume with wins over great fighters in their PRIMES. also a lot of mannys opponents were at 126 and below so that is a silly thing to say. thats like saying wilder would beat all of floyds opponents. also floyd clearly ducked marg so he gets that fantasy win too? this guy just does it all. fight or no fight he still wins the fantasy.
                    duh.........

all of pac similarly sized opponents.

sheesh, does everything have to be spelled out ??!!??

imho, since it cant be prove beyond all doubt, i feel may humiliated every SIMILARLY SIZED guy pac fought.

im pretty sure dlh wins a close ud above ww
                    im pretty sure nelo bashes pac at 152
                    if may and jmm fought 100x, may would win them all
                    head to head, no version of pacs beats any version of may.

again, just mho

Comment

floyds not a real welterweight yet he can't make 144....this is why this is boxingscene

Comment

Working...
                      X