I believe UFC and Dana White will buy out PBC from Haymon and create own belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    LOL come on man. No sh^t.

Isn't PBC itself under Haymon Sports owned by Haymon?

If the UFC is doing business with Haymon it'd be Haymon Sports, the entity with all the Haymon PBC products in it & not PBC which I believe is merely a name isn't it? Whats PBC own? That f#cking Hans song?
    Im not sure if Haymon owns PBC or if the Waddell fund owns it. I never looked into it because it was obvious that "PBC" was nothing more than a logo and a website. All the REAL assets are owned by Haymon Sports.

Which was my whole point. Zuffa would never try to buy "PBC", because there is nothing of value there.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      Im not sure if Haymon owns PBC or if the Waddell fund owns it. I never looked into it because it was obvious that "PBC" was nothing more than a logo and a website. All the REAL assets are owned by Haymon Sports.

Which was my whole point. Zuffa would never try to buy "PBC", because there is nothing of value there.
      Okay Mr Semantics, but the UFC teaming up with Al Haymon with w/e entity is the entity of value is still a thing that could happen. Thats all I & other mfers discussing a team up between these two en****** is saying. If its PBC, if Haymon Sports, if its Haymon himself, if its Haymon's momma it is whatever it happens to be that has value & this crazy roster of fighter contracts in its safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Okay Mr Semantics, but the UFC teaming up with Al Haymon with w/e entity is the entity of value is still a thing that could happen. Thats all I & other mfers discussing a team up between these two en****** is saying. If its PBC, if Haymon Sports, if its Haymon himself, if its Haymon's momma it is whatever it happens to be that has value & this crazy roster of fighter contracts in its safe.
        ok Mr Hall Monitor, whatever you say......

Comment

ok Mr Hall Monitor, whatever you say......
          LOL well what is your actual point other than to argue with people about sh^t that don't matter?

If Dana aligns with Haymon as this thread was about since the bump of f#cking course Dana's gonna buy/invest into whatever the Haymon Boxing assets are & not the name of this outfit that may or may not have any assets. If Dana is buying into something it'll be w/e has the rights to all those fighters.

You are arguing like this is some bait n switch nonsense or f#cking something I don't even get your point on.

Comment

First of all Dana white doesn’t own the UFC lol. 2nd no fighter in the PBC is gonna fight for $50k with $5k bonuses haha

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
              Yes, I believe Republican, Trump voter Al Haymon will have no choice but to abandon fast sinking ship PBC as soon as possible. The way he depends on other promoters to foot the bill for whole boxing events, including his fighter's pay, is just not sustainable and he will have no choice but to sell PBC to next bidder, which may as well be Dana and the UFC.
              That's not how that works, guy

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                That's not how that works, guy
                Oh God lol. Get out more.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                  First of all Dana white doesn’t own the UFC lol. 2nd no fighter in the PBC is gonna fight for $50k with $5k bonuses haha
                  lol I dont think they are gonna pay the boxers 50k unlesss they are undercard guys

Comment

Looks like my premonition may come true I called this back in 2017

Report: ‘Rumors are true’ about UFC purchasing Premier Boxing Champions
                    https://www.mmamania.com/2019/6/13/1...-champions-mma

Comment

WME the owners of UFC are now in talks to buy PBC
                      https://www.mmamania.com/2019/6/13/1...-champions-mma

Comment

Working...
                      X