Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grown a** man gets into physical confrontation w/high school students over gun contro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    What if you on a tablet? I can never figure that shyt out on my iPad. Always asks me for a URL or some other bs
    I messed up. You just click embed code and then copy a and paste the code. Sometime I can embed code from my phone and sometimes not but then to tell you the truth Im terrible at figuring out any of this new stuff

Oh and here is meatsauce according to meatsauce

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      I messed up. You just click embed code and then copy a and paste the code. Sometime I can embed code from my phone and sometimes not but then to tell you the truth Im terrible at figuring out any of this new stuff

Oh and here is meatsauce according to meatsauce

Cool, thanks dude, green k

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Cool, thanks dude, green k
        No problem

Comment

all noise making protesters irk me. dude should have joined in on the noise making. grab/buy a bull horn and get to work.

dude was a dumb ass for putting hands on a person/phone, doe.

as for the ''fight'', meh. not sure how or who put the geezer on the floor and those scrawny ''punches'' didnt do anything (did they even land )

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
            I messed up. You just click embed code and then copy a and paste the code.
            I don't see an embed code button

Comment

lmfao he was all brave till he realized some 135lb kids dropped his ass, lmfao you can see that wake up call look on his face too, priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
                I don't see an embed code button
                right click anywhere on the video and like five options should come up including imbed

Comment

Working...
                X